This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hometown murder!

This happened yesterday in my hometown. I passed by the house this afternoon and saw the police tape was still up. I was wondering what was going on, and while I was at the car dealer waiting for my oil change, the NJ news channel was on in the waiting room. They had a headline about a stabbing so I figured out that must be what it was. Confirmed later when they ran the actual story. Scary stuff!

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...ice_are_c.html

Wondering why they took him to that hospital instead of the one that is 10 minutes from where the house is. I guess maybe they have a better trauma center?
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 06-18-2010, 01:30 AM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Yep, i used to be a volunteer at Jersey Shore back in high school when it was Jersey Shore Medical center and expanding to become a regional trauma center, so yep, its better than Freehold's hospital.
    Seph
    Taur10
    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Geeze. Never expect it to be in your back yard, do you?

Reminds me in my home town where the owner of one chinese restaurant killed the owning couple of a rival restaurant!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

The Canadian Army General who is accused of raping and murdering several women has a house literally 5 minutes walk from my apartment. We used to see him jogging in the neighborhood all the time.

His townhouse is up for sale now. I wanted to check it out since it's sure to be cheap! My girlfriend did not like that idea at all lol

Comment

@Pony_Boy: you think that's bad? I have a friend who did two co-op terms at Trenton (and is going back to DCC full time at that location).

Comment

Apparently there was a murder in the same building I was living in when I was a student. It was a domestic, mind, so no danger to anyone else, and could in theory have happened anywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X