This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HP: DH Trailer

The following link/post contains spoilers for those who haven't read the books:

JOY!

Loads of scenes pulled straight from the book, and they all look fantastic. New stuff too ("Why do you live?" "Because I have something worth living for.") that looks great. The final duel definitely has been altered for dramatic effect, but I think I'm okay with that. It was over so fast in the book I had to read it again for it to fully sink in.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

wow, I actually might see it. And I tend to not like the HP movies XD

Comment

ooooooooooo!!!!!

That is a must see. I really should finish the books. Why can't they be on ebook?
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I'm always tempted to reserve judgment.

However...

IT LOOKS AMAZING!

Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait

Is it November yet?

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
          .com/watch?v=9hXH0Ackz6w"]JOY![/URL]

Loads of scenes pulled straight from the book, and they all look fantastic. New stuff too ("Why do you live?" "Because I have something worth living for.") that looks great. The final duel definitely has been altered for dramatic effect, but I think I'm okay with that. It was over so fast in the book I had to read it again for it to fully sink in.
          I DO hope they keep the final duel mostly to the book. no fancy dueling or fighting just the "conversation" Harry has with Voldly and the final casting of spells
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
          X