X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA Crying Fowl!

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...-fowl/19556368

Oh, come on! Elephants play polo, dogs get trained to run obstacle courses, turtles get raced, why can't chickens play soccer!?
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

"Cock soccer" is now my new favorite euphemism for sex.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Soooooo..............

When the PETA people picket these places where this takes place...........

.........do they yell.......COCK SOCCERS!!!!!!

Comment

Oh ditch....

*GONG!*

honk honk BUZZZZZZZ

Wha wha wha whaaaaaaaaa......
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You know.......

.......if I wasn't so bad, I wouldn't be so good!

Comment

They're claiming chickens are more intelligent than dogs or cats? What?

The brain of a chicken is actually LESS developed than the brains of dogs and cats.
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I don't know about the intelligence of chickens, but turkeys are apparently so dumb they will look up at the rain until they drown. That doesn't give me a whole ton of faith in chickens.

Comment

Of all the feather-brained complaints....
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I always knew PETA members were chickenshit...this is proof positive.

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
                    I don't know about the intelligence of chickens, but turkeys are apparently so dumb they will look up at the rain until they drown. That doesn't give me a whole ton of faith in chickens.
                    That's only domesticated turkeys. The wild ones haven't had their brains bred out.
                    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
                      Wild turkeys are very smart and canny; and they can fly!

It seems like just about anything can be trained to a degree.
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

when she noticed her young cocks enjoyed playing with balls.
                        Hmm...sounds like baby chicks aren't too likely with this crowd...

Turkeys don't drown in the rain.

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                        Wild turkeys are very smart and canny; and they can fly!
                        We had a couple wild turkeys on my college campus. Jenny was hit by a car the year before I started there, but Tom could be found either down by the lake or perched in "his" tree in front of the library. He didn't fly much except to get up to his tree branch. You didn't want to get too close to him...he wasn't the nicest of creatures. (He died my senior year; beaten to death by some middle schoolers from town. )
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

We had a couple wild turkeys on my college campus. Jenny was hit by a car the year before I started there, but Tom could be found either down by the lake or perched in "his" tree in front of the library. He didn't fly much except to get up to his tree branch. You didn't want to get too close to him...he wasn't the nicest of creatures. (He died my senior year; beaten to death by some middle schoolers from town. )
                          The only small animals we got were skunks, besides the squirrels and mice. Though, it did have it's advantages if you really wanted to get back at a drunk "friend."

Comment

.. and yet I don't think they've ever protested the puppy bowl?
                            Quote Dalesys:
                            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                              .. and yet I don't think they've ever protested the puppy bowl?
                              Ooo, you're right! Or Pug Bowling!

Comment

Working...
                              X