Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for my baby so he might win a scholarship?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for my baby so he might win a scholarship?!

So, I entered William into a Gerber contest. If he wins, we'll win a Flip Camcorder and he'll have a shot at a $25,000 scholarship. It would be AWESOME if we could win the scholarship. If you could just vote for him I'd appreciate it. You'll need to enter an email addy and verify the vote from an email they'd send. You can vote everyday, so if you guys could help out that would be awesome!

http://www.gerber.com/photo/?entryid=211203&/#/detail/

Oh! Yeah, I heard about that scholarship forever ago... seems pretty amazing to have college paid for before they're even out of diapers!
    But, if he doesn't win (fat chance yeah? ), there's plenty of other opportunities...
    EDIT: isn't their savings plan something like "it doubles once they're five" or something?
    Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 12-03-2010, 10:30 PM.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I've been a member of the upromise program before I was even married, I only have a couple hundred in that, but it can be put into a college savings plan and earn interest for free. Every little bit helps though.

Comment

We're up to 7 votes now...

Comment

Working...
        X