This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son's story

This is dedicated to all those who have been unjustly accused of a crime they did not commit, and who have suffered as a result of this. We have to get these stories out into the public - only when people know the truth of what is going on in the Justice system, can we get the wrongs righted. What has happened to our family could just as easily happen to someone else. We have to stand up and be counted.
    Please watch the video I made for my son.He is 16 years old now, and has been missing for 3 days. Why you may asked do I not call the police, it will all become clear in the video.......Thank you for reading and watching , please also prayer would help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5PYLskqwOE

MOD NOTE: While this is a somewhat unorthodox first post for a member, we've decided to allow it. On the off-chance that anyone here has any useful info they can PM the OP -Dave1982
    Last edited by Dave1982; 12-05-2010, 09:03 PM.

My heart goes out to you. Please let us know if he turns up.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I don't know about others but I can't even preview their profile. I don't have info I just wanted to check it out...fyi.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

OMG...I'll be praying for you, your son and your family for his safe return. I don't know how it works in the Canadian judicial system, but is there anyway he can get that expunged since he was declared not guilty or some sort of compensation from the courts for pain and suffering too? Not to fratch, but it really burns me up when innocent people get accused of crimes they didn't commit and go through all the suffering!
        Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 12-13-2010, 12:38 AM.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Husky I am fighting back tears as I type this. What happened to your son is absolutly sickening. I pray that your son is safe and that he comes home.

Please keep us updated. I think I speak for everyone here when I say: We do care very much about you and are hoping your son will come home.
          Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Working...
          X