This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romantic Zit Popping (GROSS)

Damn this person has a lot of zits to pop.

So many that they took the time to video tape it close up and add in romantic background music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHIaf-x0jo

They did what?

Time that gene pool was chlorinated again, I think...........
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

or oxy-10inated?

Comment

I toyed with the idea of becoming a dermatologist when I was a teenager, so watching this didn't bother me. What did bother me was the fact that there were so many other similar videos linked over on the side.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Maybe I'm disturbed, but I found it hilarious. The only thing I wonder is how anyone can have skin so poorly cared for?
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

I...don't want to know where most of those were!!!

But it made me think of this... (WARNING VERY GROSS!)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80728442/

But the girl's reactions at about 2:46 are hilarious! "You've gotta be kidding me! You've gotta be KIDDING ME! It's like a BRAAAAIIIINNNN!"

A medical site about these kinds of cysts described their content as 'Cheesy.' That does it. I'm never eating dairy again!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
              But it made me think of this... (WARNING VERY GROSS!)

I laughed til I cried watching that...

Comment

Lilly,
                If thats the vid I saw then yeah, I was watching it, and I kinda chuckled at the background comments.
                What worries me more, I wasn't that bothered/put off while watching it. Guess I'm rather jaded or disturbed?
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

I was just watching this, along with some of the videos that these linked to, with my boyfriend the Nurse Formerly Known as Sturdy (aka, the Rasta Nurse).

...He introduced me to the wonderful world pilonidal cysts. Youtube it -- if you dare.

Comment

Working...
                  X