This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thrifty mommy needs help...

This is an article, copied and pasted from Yahoo! Finance (in case it gets edited/ removed) written by Stacey Bradford:

http://moneywatch.bnet.com/saving-mo...you-need/4701/

Notice anything wrong with her list? I laughes SO hard when I saw her mistake
    Last edited by MadMike; 07-17-2011, 09:27 PM. Reason: Please don't cut and paste articles from other sites. Links only. Copyright issues and all that.
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

I don't see any toys on her list, most kids have a psychological need for a teddy-something. You can not snuggle crayons.

Honestly, I don't see much need for anything not on the otherwise short list, and I have done the goddaughter tending for 6 girls ...

Honestly peeps, people raised kids for thousands of years with much less. Hell, I don't remember having more than a handful of toys most of my youth. Once I got to about 4 years old I started getting books instead. [thinking back, I had a life sized for a 4 year old Raggedy Anne doll, a teddy bear, a set of lincoln logs, and a set of finger puppets. My brother and I bought and shared a snoopy shaved ice maker, a creature maker and a cotton candy maker out of our christmas money. Oh, and we had a small record player - our first record was She Loves Me by the Beatles...]
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I notice a lack of clothing in the list...

Comment

i notice there is 6 items and 3 is there twice...
        We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

No diapers or clothes?

wait my 3 year old son would love that list.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

2 3's
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
            X