X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82 year old woman goes to prison.

This was in today paper. *edited*
    http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego...780.xml&coll=7
    Last edited by Ree; 02-18-2007, 07:07 PM.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

That poor kid! Ick! Much ickyness! (not coz the woman's age, but coz of the kid's age)
    At 11, you should be watching Thundercats and playing with your Lego, dammit!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I'm a bit disturb becuase this woman didn't think she did anything wrong and that she was involved in her church. I'm sure if I knew her I would be surprised too and think why on earth would she even consider having sex with a child (loneliness does not excuss that behaviour). I mean he was only 11 when this happen and probably didn't quite understand what was going on but she did. You know I'm wandering if she had mild demetria or something like that going on then again there are people half her age who do this kind of thing all the time that don't think they are doing anything wrong.
      Last edited by rdp78; 02-18-2007, 11:20 PM. Reason: changed something
      Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
      My space
      Facebook

Comment

Wolf, the prosecutor, said Buoy showed no remorse in court. She said the defendant did not apologize and was smiling....When asked whether she was sorry, she said: "I feel fine. There's nothing else I can share."
        No remorse. She knew people trusted her, and she took advantage of it, and she has no remorse over her wrongdoing. Sick.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X