X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a geek?

http://specials.uk.msn.com/techandgadgets/geektest.aspx

Well balanced individual: So what if you answered hell yes to some of the questions!? You are in touch with your inner geek and you aren’t ashamed to admit it - but there are limits…

Well, I do have action figures in original packaging, I can recite Monty Python and I often use typed emotions... but that doesn't make me a geek, right? O_o
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Grounded in real life: Some of these statements seemed outlandish and wrong to you, but you found yourself wondering if maybe there was a little inner geek screaming to be let out to play.

If they had asked me wrestling questions, everything would be hell yes.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
      Grounded in real life: Some of these statements seemed outlandish and wrong to you, but you found yourself wondering if maybe there was a little inner geek screaming to be let out to play.

If they had asked me wrestling questions, everything would be hell yes.
      Check.

And mate.

No wonder we're friends.
      "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
      - Raven

Comment

Result of Quiz:
        Grounded in real life: Some of these statements seemed outlandish and wrong to you, but you found yourself wondering if maybe there was a little inner geek screaming to be let out to play
        free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

Grounded in real life: Some of these statements seemed outlandish and wrong to you, but you found yourself wondering if maybe there was a little inner geek screaming to be let out to play

You can explain why 1080p is better than 1080i
          Yes, but it's a job requirement.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Writer Cath View Post
            Check.

And mate.

No wonder we're friends.
            "Do you have wrestling posters hanging over your bed?" Yes.

"Have you ever screamed at your TV because your favorite guy got jumped from behind?" Yes.

"Have you ever secretly tried a wrestling move? Bonus points if you tried it on someone else, more if it was from behind, and triple if one of you gets seriously wounded in the process." Several times yes.

"Ever ruined a shirt trying to mimic Triple H's water spit?" Yes.

These are the questions I need. Heh heh heh.
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I can speak a *little* Klingon.
              Testing
              "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Not nearly enough Star Wars questions

Comment

If there'd been more X-men and Monty Python questions, that would have suited me. My score would have been higher, tho. XD
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Geek: You have to admit that you are up there in the geek category. You sometimes find yourself amazed that nobody else has found the joys inherent in the silicon chip and you understood every statement in the quiz. Still, my friend, the path to Uber Geek lies ahead of you and you haven't quite made it.

this quiz is the best!

Comment

Well-balanced...who, me?

Does nitpicking the computer forensics in CSI count?
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Well balanced individual: So what if you answered hell yes to some of the questions!? You are in touch with your inner geek and you aren’t ashamed to admit it - but there are limits…

Darn, I thought I was geekier. I suppose some of my geekiness is limited to Veronica Mars and hardcore music, but I do own a Boba Fett action figure, still in his packaging.
                        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Yeah, I'd have to say that the geekiness in this test was more weighted to comp sci geekiness, not necessarily towards those of us who geek out on other things.

Comment

I agree with Lace, more X-Men and monty Python would have suited me just fine.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                              Yeah, I'd have to say that the geekiness in this test was more weighted to comp sci geekiness, not necessarily towards those of us who geek out on other things.
                              Agreed, if there were any Doctor Who questions, I would've totally geeked out!
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X