This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well well, look who's back

It looks like Harold Camping is back again, but without the huge fanfare of May 21st.

Makes me wonder if it's going to be a timezone thing again or just all at once. And it's a Friday too!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...e-world-again/
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Well at least I won't have to get my dad a birthday present..
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

What a great way to celebrate my birthday, by having the world end
      On the bright side, if I'm chosen for jury duty, I'm pretty sure the world ending would be valid ground to get out of it
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Religion is a fratching topic.

I think you all know the drill by now.

In case you don't, the thread is closed and here is the link to fratching:

www.fratching.com

Edit: After a request from the OP to reconsider, this thread had been opened again.

The rules still apply here. Bring up religion or skirt the fratching line and the thread will be closed again.

By the way, there are no rules against discussing religion on fratching. It could be fun. Try it!
        Last edited by Dips; 10-16-2011, 11:50 AM. Reason: re-opened thread
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          What a great way to celebrate my birthday, by having the world end
          On the bright side, if I'm chosen for jury duty, I'm pretty sure the world ending would be valid ground to get out of it
          I'm sure the world ending would be valid ground to get out of a lot of things. Maybe I should use this excuse with my credit card companies, because what good would money do if the world is annihilated?
          Random conversation:

Comment

Yeah, I never understand the people who sell their stuff, even for a relatively nominal amount...why bother if you think you're not going to need the money?
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I can't wait to hear what Camping is going to tell the world on October 22nd.
              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

I saw this on my MSN feed. I think it about sums it up.

http://enidnews.com/opinion/x1184194...doomsday-again
                Random conversation:

Comment

I have to admire the attempted save; Oh, that date was just to scare you, but WE were actually told the REAL one. Heehee.
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

As the wife has trouble posting links from get cel and the site is blocked from her work she asked me to relay...

http://www.joe.ie/joe-life/life-feat...s-0016966-1#st
                    Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                    Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                    Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Hmmm...

*looks at calendar*

Missed again, Harold.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

is this like a broken clock then? Eventually you'll be right just because you keep predicting every single day?

Comment

Well, it looks like he's wrong again!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                          X