X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DermaBlend + ZombieBoy = pretty good advertisement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk37BdzonCY

I showed this to my boyfriend since he does photography and he agreed... it's a pretty good advert. Without saying a word really they made a very good pitch for the product.

Cos everyone who sees it will probably think that any product that can turn THIS:

and turn it into THIS:

well it's probably going to cover a zit or blemish too.

Well done, advert.

I've been seeing him all over Tumblr lately. He's so sexy, with or without tats!

Comment

Okay, then. Gotta get me some of that for the rosacea.

And that last shot, where he's biting the edge of the package. Oooooooooo . . . Did it get hot in here?

Comment

Of course the downside is... how much of that crap would he need to use if going to work in a job where his tats wouldn't be appropriate?

I can imagine just head and forearm coverage would cost him a lot... i mean if he wasn't advertising them etc.

Comment

I need to get me some of that when we go to Japan ... I only have one small tattoo, but apparently even that can negatively affect ones chances at doing the hot springs at some of the more traditional inns.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
          X