X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another McDonald's Customer on Rampage

Wisconsin Woman denied her cheeseburger, attacks boyfriend instead

3 AM and the McDonald's had just switched from their lunch/dinner menu to their breakfast menu. Woman was upset about not getting cheeseburger. Boyfriend, who was driving, drives away from the McDonald's. She decides she wants breakfast. Boyfriend doesn't want to drive back. She attacks him (hitting and biting). Cops are called. All fun and games.
    And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

I probably should be surprised this happened in my state, and yet I'm not. Wonder why.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

JEEZ. Just stay/go home and cook one. They know how to do that right?!
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

OMG! You mean the woman or the man would have to plug in the George Foreman grill, pull out either pre-made burgers or mix your own ground beef burger mix, then put the patties on the grill, wait for them to grill up, and while this is happening pull out buns and whatever fixings you want on said burger, and then when the burger is done being cooked, pull it off the grill, put it on the bun, and even find a plate or something to place said burger on so they can sit at the table or on the couch or in their bed?

What are you thinking!? All that work! I just want to pay for a burger and be done with it. Sheesh. What is this world coming to?

And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

No, they don't. I'd see the same people at BK in the morning and then the cafe later that day.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

All that craziness over a freakin' burger. She could've gone somewhere else like...I dunno BK or Steak n' Shake, Sonics or any other fast food burger joint if she was so hung up on getting a burger FFS!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
            X