X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teens Trash Florida Stores

http://www.buzzfeed.com/willio/teens...da-stores-460x

Anybody else want to beat these kids?
    "I'm starting to see a pattern in the men I date" - Miss Piggy, Muppet Treasure Island

I'm writing!! Check out the blog.

I'm sure we've all wanted to trash a Justin Bieber cardboard cut-out at some point, but obviously we wouldn't do it.

Seriously though, just trashing the store for fun?! I agree with one of the commenters, they should be made to work retail for a good long period of time. As shelf-stackers. As a chain gang. In pink underwear.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

And you all wonder why I hate the little junior high boogerheads that descend upon us every so often.

They haven't been that destructive...yet.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
        I'm sure we've all wanted to trash a Justin Bieber cardboard cut-out at some point, but obviously we wouldn't do it.

Seriously though, just trashing the store for fun?! I agree with one of the commenters, they should be made to work retail for a good long period of time. As shelf-stackers. As a chain gang. In pink underwear.
        I couldn't agree with you more on that, Fireheart.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
          And be sure that their wages are withheld (garnished) to pay for their damage...with interest
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Darwinism in action right there.
            Thier attempt at making "hard core" faces while making sure to get their faces on camera and posting to a public media? Priceless. I sense community service in the hundreds of hours in their future

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
              Darwinism in action right there.
              Thier attempt at making "hard core" faces while making sure to get their faces on camera and posting to a public media? Priceless. I sense community service in the hundreds of hours in their future
              Wearing hot pink jumpsuits no doubt with signs on the back saying "I am a douchebag who ruins retail stores for fun"

The only sad thing I can see about this is that it's going to paint ALL young people with the same brush.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

He may have deleted the YouTube videos, but not before others saved them and re-posted them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhHNc29rmhs
                "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

It also sounds like the police have a beed on them.
                  "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

3 teenagers over here were just arrested for having a food fight

Comment

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
                      He may have deleted the YouTube videos, but not before others saved them and re-posted them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhHNc29rmhs
                      "Fuckin Up Supermarkets 2 (W..."
                      This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by David Sylvestry.
                      So, the guy's stupid enough to put his name on it? Surely the police have caught him by now?
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm amused somebody would claim copyright to video proof of the several crimes they've committed.

And putting their name on it, to boot.

Their parents must be so proud.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

My only question now is are they minors? Or can they get into adult size trouble. heh heh heh
                          "I'm starting to see a pattern in the men I date" - Miss Piggy, Muppet Treasure Island

I'm writing!! Check out the blog.

Comment

Im in florida now and its been on the local news. The police nabbed one of them, and he helpfully ratted out the others.

Im on my tablet right now, so too awkward to look up, but id think theres an update at http://Www.wesh.com
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Cue the parents, whining "They were just having fun! Nobody cares about stuff like that! My kid was forced by the other kids! You're ruining my kids' Christmas!"
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X