X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! What were they thinking????

http://my.earthlink.net/article/str?...03081485215975

Is it wrong that I found this hilarious?????

This is simply my own personal opinion:

Jackass is an insanely stupid show and the people who are stupid enough to try the moronic stuff they do deserve what they get.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

mm, roasted nuts!

Thank you, kind sir, for removing yourself from the gene pool.

Comment

Darwin Award nomination, anyone? Dumbass. We can only hope he did indeed sterilize himself.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hmm, doesn't say if the testicles have to be lopped off or if he otherwise was rendered incapable to procreate, so Darwin Award is out until confirmation on that one.

He still might be eligible for an Honorable Mention though.

What? I like the Darwin Awards.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Don't you have to die stupidly to get a Darwin Award?
            "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
            HellGate: London

Comment

Nope, getting your balls squashed or your ovaries stomped on in a stupid manner will also work-just so long as you're unable to reproduce, you're good.
              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

and THIS ladies and jellybeans, is why Jackass has a disclaimer saying "DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME"

that is all
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                  Don't you have to die stupidly to get a Darwin Award?
                  Kinda wish they had. Look out for court cases suing the ligher company for not having a disclaimer saying you shouldn't set fire to yourself....
                  ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                  Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Aw hell, I live in the same state as this moron!

I too can only hope he barbecued his floppy bits enough to render himself sterile.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I want to know why someone hasn't sued for someone not writing 'Do not set on fire' on any part of their bodies.

Actually, I bet a few religious leaders have been contacted in that regard...

Rapscallion

Comment

Just how drunk do you have to *be* to think this is a good idea?
                        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Working...
                        X