X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick, Twisted F@#$er

Minnesota Teen Horrified to Receive Her Dog's Head as Gift on Doorstep
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258902,00.html

What kind of twisted freak does something like that?????
    Last edited by Severen13; 03-15-2007, 04:41 PM. Reason: To fix link
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

No story, just a request to log in. I created an account and still can't read it.
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Oops, I really screwed up on that link. It should be fixed now.
      I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Yaaay, story!

. . .

Booo, story . . . God, that is SICK.

~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

I just saw that story this morning. That poor girl!
          My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

http://www.comcast.net/news/national...tn_beheadeddog

First the scumbag who beat up the 101-year-old woman, now this. I hope they find the responsible and lock him up with several huge, animal-loving cellmates.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I actually have chills now... that's beyond sick, beyond creepy. I don't even know what to call it...

I think it would be very wise for that girl to start taking self-defense classes and not go anywhere alone. That's stalkering above and beyond Fatal Attraction.
              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
              HellGate: London

Comment

I just read that story on another website and came here to see if anyone had posted it yet.

That story just pisses me off to no end. I love animals of all kinds, and feel so badly for that poor girl - but at the same time I want to hunt down the crazy freak that did that to her dog and give them a piece of my mind (and my fist, foot, and anything else I can hit them with).

I'm not a violent person, but when I hear about things like this happening . . . I don't think I could be more disgusted than I am right now. It's just so sick that someone could do something like that. I agree with NightAngel, this girl needs to watch her back and keep her eyes open because someone has obviosly taken a very unhealthy interest in her. You would think that it would have to be someone that she knows, too, because they wrote her name on the box!!

Sickos . . .

Phoenix
                "I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons" - Douglas Adams
                "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off . . . " - unknown

Comment

You would think that it would have to be someone that she knows, too, because they wrote her name on the box!!
                  I'm thinking the culprit is:
                  • An enemy of the girl
                  • An admirer of the girl, trying to attract her attention in a horribly misguided way
                  • An ex-boyfriend, maybe?

I don't think I could continue to live in the same place if that happened to me. If somebody's willing to snatch my dog, kill it, behead it, and bring me the head in a gift-wrapped package, I shudder to think what that person could have planned for me.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Well, yes, it probably is someone she knows.

However, the article does state that she posted flyers for her missing dog. Those flyers probably had her name, address and phone number on them.
                    It could be a sicko who just randomly saw her and became interested- and now he knows. He may have even taken her dog knowing that most people post flyers with their information on them when a pet disappears.

Now, I'm creeping myself out... *shudders*

I seriously want to hurt this guy in ways I can't say here.
                    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                    HellGate: London

Comment

What the crap???? Someone's watched The Godfather movie WAAAAAY too many times - isn't that the one w/ the horse's head in the bed? I haven't seen the movie actually but I've heard about it a million times. That person needs to be put in a padded room..... or maybe not padded..... that poor girl! And it sounds like perhaps she doesn't have her mom and dad - since it said something about Grandma being there to console her and she said "it's just me and my dog"...... I just can't even begin to grasp what this evil sick individual was thinking...... if someone did that to my dog I think I'd go insane.... meaning someone would have to lock me up for at least a few days to make sure I didn't hunt the person down and hack him into pieces.... (and I'm NOT a violent person either - other than my brother, I don't think I've ever even hit someone or been in a fight).

Comment

I hope somebody finds this guy and
                        I can't even come up with a punishment harsh enough, that's how angry this makes me. I hope that girl is going to be okay.
                        It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                        -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Working...
                        X