This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross

This is a movie that looks like it is a B-movie (low budget), but it has some big names. It's a pretty decent flick, though sometimes the acting (not the big names) is a bit bleh. I am just wondering how a low budget film landed such names like Michael Duncan Clark. Of course Danny Trejo is in it, and he has been in some awesome low budget (looking) films. So maybe the low budget look and acting was on purpose.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Sometimes they do it for the love of acting and not the money. It could be one of those films where they need to just have some fun, and if it works out that hey, it could make some money, then it happens.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

so this would be Duncan's last movie then?

Comment

It isn't his last movie (thankfully) he did some voice work and there are three movies in various stages of post-production so hopefully his roles in them are completed.
        Cross seems to be a "favor" movie - the director is also one of the script writers so I think the "big" name actors did the movie as a favor to him - getting paid of course. Apparently it was meant as a kind of joke / satire of the genre.

Comment

Working...
        X