This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious training video!

from the now-defunct Ames chain of stores. I especially love the horrible acting!

I'd also like to state that I ever start singing a song about my store, using the melody from "Amazing Grace", would somebody please shoot me, stab me, decapitate me, disembowel me, run over my corpse a couple times with a dump truck and bar-be-cue it to a crisp, just to play it safe? Thanks!

Do not click the following link if you are eating or drinking anything. I don't want to be causing a bunch of rule #1 violations:
    http://www.amesfanclub.com/multimedia/glenmont.mpg
    Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 03-18-2007, 04:13 AM.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Crunchios and Toaster Tarts!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god.

I'm so glad my store is two syllables. I'm still trying to figure out a way to sing this though.
    Last edited by DarthRetard; 03-18-2007, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I love it when they know how not to take themselves too seriously. What really got me about this, though, is the name of the girl who picked the young lady up. Anyone else catch that and think it very appropriate?

Rapscallion

Comment

Not sure I follow there Raps.

Comment

"Thanks, Mysty..."

Spelling deliberate.

Rapscallion

Comment

Redhead and all! I swear, I know nothing of this.

What's REALLY sad is I've actually done something like that before.

The mildly P.O.'ed look on that Misty/Mysty's face throughout the video is a nice touch, too.
            Last edited by MystyGlyttyr; 03-18-2007, 08:45 PM.
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
            X