This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna Wreck It!

So, who else is honestly excited about the upcoming film Wreck-It Ralph?

Because I Am. It's the first 'internal' Disney Movie I've been honestly excited about since Alladin, and that was damn near 20 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSQOomMWro

This promo was shown in E3 2012. Can you name all the villains at the Support group?

As soon as I saw the trailer, I was like, "So... it's Toy Story... but with video games? And they got Sega, Nintendo, Capcom, and probably some others, to cooperate for it?"

I like the new trailer that just came out too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87E6...feature=relmfu
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

OMG! I am SO going to see this when it comes in Australia.

I loved the reaction of Bowser at the Villains meeting though.

Ralph: I don't wanna be the bad ugy anymore.
      Bowser: (except with fireballs)

The Pac-Man guy was also awesome.

ETA: A quick check reveals that most likely, Wreck-It Ralph is going to be a Boxing Day movie. (Usually in Australia, the day after Christmas, a number of kids films are released in an effort to cash in on the fact that it's a public holiday, kids are going to have zip-all to do and they can have all school holidays to enjoy them)
      Last edited by fireheart; 10-01-2012, 07:13 AM.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Zangief and M. Bison are in it, in the big scene with all the other villains. Imagine getting advise from Zangief.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I'm sold. I haven't gone to see a movie in a theater since LOTR:TROTK, but I'm definitely going to see this!!!

Did some searching - Disney has a tie-in game to play too- sure brings back memories!

http://disney.go.com/games/#/games/p...ontent=2006061
          Last edited by DeltaSierra; 10-01-2012, 07:13 AM.
          The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Fireheart; bit of a bonus re. Bowser's spittake.

A: He was drinking from a tiny coffee cup (right hand)
            B: the fireball sound effect is from the NES Super Mario Brothers.
            C: his roar of surprise is from Mario 64 (and the Mariokart series)

Also, as for where the support group is held? Here's a hint. 4 ghosts live there, and someone goes WakkaWakkaWakkaWakka outside...

Comment

I hadn't heard about this until now but OMG I wanna see it! Also, they used Funkytown and Some Nights in the promo! That alone, to me, is a win! Yes!
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
                I hadn't heard about this until now but OMG I wanna see it! Also, they used Funkytown and Some Nights in the promo! That alone, to me, is a win! Yes!

I shared the trailer with a friend of mine who will most likely be in Europe at the time of the release. His reaction was to post it on Facebook and tag some of his friends, commanding them to watch it.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
                  I'm sold. I haven't gone to see a movie in a theater since LOTR:TROTK, but I'm definitely going to see this!!!

Did some searching - Disney has a tie-in game to play too- sure brings back memories!

http://disney.go.com/games/#/games/p...ontent=2006061
                  You can also download this same game from the iTunes store, I don't know if it's available for android.
                  Random conversation:
                  Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                  DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                    You can also download this same game from the iTunes store, I don't know if it's available for android.
                    And now I have it Thank you!

Comment

It reminds me of what Who Framed Roger Rabbit tried to do but with video games: bring characters from other franchises together. As soon as I saw the trailer, I looked at my wife. She looked at me and in a moment of comedic timing, we both said "We're going to see that!"
                      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I'm moving to NH in 2 weeks. My fiance and his son and I have all made plans to go see it
                        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Guess who dressed up as the Eponymous Character for Halloween? Considering there was a giant Marquee right behind my spot at the movie theatre, everyone got it (after a few guesses).

Comment

Working...
                          X