This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerkass Driver Passes On Right... and Pays For It! [GIF]

So satisfying to see carma paying a visit.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/Jlo3k.gif
    Last edited by Jay 2K Winger; 10-15-2012, 12:32 AM. Reason: Providing link in case gif doesn't load
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Serves him right IMO.

Maybe he'll learn a lesson from this, but I doubt it.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

For anyone else with a slow connection, it's an animated GIF that doesn't show up in the thread until it's fully loaded. I had hit "reply" to ask for the link (since no sign of the GIF), and noticed it was visible on the area below the reply window. I chose "view image", saw it was animated, then backtracked once it had fully loaded, and it was visible in the thread.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

And SO deliciously satisfying to watch the others roll on at their sedate pace.

Comment

Edited the OP to include a link to the gif.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

There's a flashing "FAIL" missing from that gif.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's car-matastic!!

"If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

That's f*cking awesome.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Did you know, in some tarot decks, first comes The Chariot, and then comes Justice? Just like that video.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

*Sniff* That was beautiful. *wipes away a happy tear*

Oh, to be there when the cops show up and the dumbass has to explain what happened.
                    my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                    it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

o yeah... i often disagree about "passing on the right" being illegal... but when the moron's using the SHOULDER to pass, that's an entirely different situation that's full of fail.

Comment

Quoth Miss Maple Leaf View Post
                        Oh, to be there when the cops show up and the dumbass has to explain what happened.
                        I was just minding my own busines, driving along, when some dudes, like, pushed that guardrail under my car!
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Miss Maple Leaf View Post
                          *Sniff* That was beautiful. *wipes away a happy tear*

Wouldn't take long. I think that's from a cruiser-cam
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            I was just minding my own busines, driving along, when some dudes, like, pushed that guardrail under my car!
                            lol. yeah. like they'd believe that happened... i mean outside of a video game that is.

cos i did run another 'car' into some mines while playing WipeOut on the PS3 yesterday in an "elimination" race.

Comment

Am I wrong for thing, "Ow...my groin"...

Comment

Working...
                              X