Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse club free sample guy goes off on SCs...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse club free sample guy goes off on SCs...

http://www.reddit.com/r/CustomerServ...sample_server/

Sounds like he'd fit in well around here.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

you know this reminds me of a letter at PFB where the LW was mad cos the sample server slapped her hand away when she tried grabbing the stuff from the serving side.

In reality, not only does it have to be thrown in the garbage, but under the health code I’m also required to discard any other samples on the tray and sanitize it due to cross-contamination.
    I'm betting the same would go, not just for people leaving the napkins behind but for being grabbing from the prep-side too.

Comment

I'm amazed (but I probably shouldn't be) that so many people commented that the guy is whining and that he "signed up for this" and should not only expect people to be rude, but one guy actually commented that people have no obligation to show courtesy to this guy! Idiots.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Well, sadly, he should expect people to be rude. That doesn't mean he deserves it.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

My Mom is a team lead and hands out the free samples at a warehouse club. She said she gets the stuff in the letter all the time.
          She said some jerk yelled and cursed at her because she asked him if he would like to taste a sample of yogurt.

Comment

Working...
          X