This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man wants 'gay' dog euthanized

It's not a fratch, it's just that this has got to be the dumbest pet owner EVER! At least the shelter helped the dog get a good home where he can just be himself!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000009
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

OMG what a fuckstick.

Dogs don't always hump because they want sex - they hump because they're trying to assert their dominance over other dogs.

Even female dogs can pick up the habit.
    Last edited by PepperElf; 01-31-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      OMG what a fuckstick.

Dogs don't always hump because they want sex - they hump because they're trying to assert their dominance over other dogs.

Even female dogs can pick up the habit.
      I can testify to this. My boyfriend's family has 2 dogs: a Maltese X Shih Tzu (formerly my boyfriends when he lived with his now very ex-girlfriend) and a Jack Russell x Chihauaua. Both of them suffer from small dog syndrome, but every time I go p to his place, I discover the Maltese trying to hump the Jack Russell

They're both female.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

This twit obviously knows NOTHING about the animal kingdom.

Comment

Or he's watched too much South Park...

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
            Or he's watched too much South Park...
            I wonder if he played "red rocket" with his dog and tried to milk it.

(yes, I saw South Park and my mind jumped straight back to the first episode I watched involving animals...)
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Clearly someone needs to do some research. What an idiot. But I'm so glad someone adopted him, he's adorable!
              Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

i always laugh when dogs try to hump mine. cos "try" is the operative word.

she's quite feisty when it comes to telling other dogs "no". so the other dogs usually learn very quickly that she's not going to be their girlfriend. ever.

Comment

Did this remind anyone else of the song "Don't pet the dog"?
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X