Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking in a cordoned-off area? Karma!

A driver ignored moved barriers and parked in an area of a car park that was about to be excavated for refurbishment. We've heard this kind of story before, so no prizes for guessing what happened next...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-21292873

Aw, I was hoping it'd get torn up and tossed into the scrap along with all the torn up asphalt. *disappointed*
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw here, where an EW wanted to park in a cordoned-off area, and a worker confronted him. EW decided to park elsewhere when he saw WHY it was cordoned off - big chunk of tree was cut down, and landed in the empty spaces.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

he's lucky he didn't get towed.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          he's lucky he didn't get towed.
          Wonder if he'd rather have gotten towed...now he has to drive through all that loose dirt. I wish someone with a video camera would have stuck around to get his reaction.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Alas, it's not quite as good as that: they did arrange for a small aisle of concrete so Idiot Driver can get his/her precious vehicle back onto solid ground.

But yeah, I wish there'd been someone around to film ID's reaction when they came back for their car.

Comment

The crew that did that must have been rookies. The veterans would have been skilled enough to get just on the inside of the marked area without even touching the car.

They also would have been cynical enough to no give him a ramp.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
              X