• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you really love Disney

Why not have a Disney themed wedding?
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

This can be a good thing and a nice wedding day BUT it can also go horribly wrong as the infamous Titanic wedding detailed over at Etiquette Hell AND I started a thread over on Fratching about a woman who planned her "dream wedding" for 10 years (without a boyfriend to start).
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

So many nasty comments about how she doesn't look like Ariel. Well, duh--Ariel is a fictional character, a cartoon. I think people are jealous that they a) aren't creative and b) aren't gutsy enough to do that. Kudos to the couple; it's a day they will remember forever.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

ohhh i see, Disney *themed*, not actually at Disney. (they do weddings but it's not cheap)

Comment

I do hope they remembered to invite the witch from Sleeping Beauty, for their own sake. Other than that, it seems a beautiful fairy tale. One I can't ruin by writing an unfair-y tale... er, you didn't hear that.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I like the flower girl as Tinkerbell. That's cute.

I say to each their own; personally I would consider incorporating little touches here and there if I was a big fan of something enough to have it as a wedding theme at all, but full-on costumes and stuff I don't think so. (And combing your hair with a fork? That's a bit much.) But hey, if it makes you happy, it's your day, do what you want.

Personally, if I ever get married, I would have a very simple ceremony and reception. I don't like being the center of attention and having to keep track of a lot of little details would make me crazy. I would want to just be able to relax and enjoy the day. (There's a part of me that would just elope, but that would make my mother sad and I wouldn't do that.)
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
            X