This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldfish in a life vest.

Yes, you read that right. Goldfish in a LIFE VEST!

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Just when you think you've seen everything ...

Although it's certainly nice that the fishy's owner thought enough of him/her to do that!

Comment

I saw that earlier. I've never seen a paraplegic fish before. That's how it looks, anyway. It appears only its side fins (or whatever you call them) work properly. It's tail doesn't move at all. I wonder what that harness is made of?
      "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

i can believe that they have longer memories than 2 seconds.
        back when i had fish they learned that "that person approaches = food!" and they'd all get excited when I came by the tank

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          i can believe that they have longer memories than 2 seconds.
          back when i had fish they learned that "that person approaches = food!" and they'd all get excited when I came by the tank
          Yeah, there is actually a Mythbusters episode about it. They had the goldfish swimming through colored rings. Proving that they did remember how to get through the ring maze even after over a week.
          Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
            Yeah, there is actually a Mythbusters episode about it. They had the goldfish swimming through colored rings. Proving that they did remember how to get through the ring maze even after over a week.
            Yeah. I felt bad for Adam's goldfish though. Adam Savage is not a good fish trainer.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
              Yeah. I felt bad for Adam's goldfish though. Adam Savage is not a good fish trainer.
              Or a good dog trainer. Jamie's dog learned a lot more in the time provided.
              "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                Well, part of it wasn't his fault. A lot of it was just his terrible luck. Poor Adam. And the fish as well!
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Working...
                X