This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For fans of the Roadkill forum

Russian bus driver enforces traffic justice!

http://youtu.be/FG1qcIAFSwg
    "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Not that I condone causing traffic accidents, but I'll admit, I cracked a smile.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Bus driver Alexei Volkov. aka "The Punisher," is famous in Russia for exacting revenge on the rude drivers in the city of Zelenograd by simply not slowing down when they cut him off.
      Clearly he's not famous enough yet, since these drivers don't know well enough to avoid his wrath.

I am just picturing what this bus driver's bus looks like, and am getting something like this:

Don't correct me. I don't want to spoil the image in my head...

Also: in Soviet Russia, bus rides you. Or something like that.
      Last edited by Dave1982; 03-13-2013, 05:36 PM. Reason: oversized image
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
        in Soviet Russia, bus rides you. Or something like that.
        In Soviet Russia, bus rides your ass.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          In Soviet Russia, bus rides your ass.
          Poor, poor sore Eeyore!
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Having watched the video, all the bus driver is really doing (in most cases) is not bothering to take evasive action. The sucky car drivers are putting themselves into time-space conjunction with the bus, for reasons my self-preservation instinct cannot fathom.

Comment

if that's what his bus looks like i can see why he's not afraid.

i know i'm not willing to risk my car being damaged like that. plus i'm sure if i did that my insurance would probably go through the roof.

Comment

What strikes me as most interesting about this (and thanks Draper - hilarious!) is that I've now heard of this driver in Midwest America. So you would think that the good citizens of Zelenograd would have maybe learned their lesson by now: Don't Cut The Bus Off!

Comment

The original site where I found this said that his bosses know he's doing it and are fine with it, because the bus hardly gets damaged.

But yeah, I imagine something out of Mad Max.
                  "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Working...
                  X