X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undercover Race Car Driver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mHPo2yDG8

Jeff Gordon dons a fake beard & stash for a pepsi commercial and pretends to be a regular guy who's tempted to test drive a Camaro.

Mostly staged, closed course etc... except perhaps for the car salesman. If he was faking it that's some good acting. He looked like he was about to crap himself.

Love the salesmans reaction at the end: "Wanna do it again?"
    Mytical: A SC? Make a mistake? Oh goodness no. Must have been the little pink men from the planet parsley in the butternut galaxy. We all know that SC's could NEVER make mistakes.

Comment

Not as great as the Uncle Drew commercials, but it was funny as hell.

Seriously though, it has to be fake. Jeff Gordon isn't that good a driver.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
        Seriously though, it has to be fake. Jeff Gordon isn't that good a driver.

One of my former supervisors was a big Earnhardt fan (Sr & Jr). He asked me if I was intentionally trying to piss him off when I came to work one day with a *giant* #24 mug.

It wasn't, however, intentional. I just needed a big mug and knew pretty much zip-zilch about nascar. I did find it hilarious though.

Comment

Working...
        X