This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Goodbye I Hate You All!" Post Generator

Just in case anyone here gets the urge to internet flounce... don't bother thinking up a suitable goodbye post, just use this handy generator!

http://margalite.webatu.com/goodbye.html

For example:

Goodbye everyone, I have never had such problems with a group such as this one! Not even any of the ones I own in yahoo as I would never allow flaming to begin with. I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. Screw you guys, I'm going home!

The really funny thing about that example I just made is that I've seen similar posts on forums. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I just made one. I think this would be a good way to go:

Goodbye everyone, ass butt fart boobs
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Hmmmmm... this is what I got...

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I can't honestly believe that you all can be so cruel. What you've said to me is terrible. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. On second thought-FUCK OFF and HAVE A NICE DAY.Have fun on your little power trip,bring me back a T-Shirt will ya?
      [sic]
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Just had to make another one... here's one for the wordy internet flouncer:

Goodbye everyone, Once someone decides their opinion varies from the vast majority, they're warned like they're five years old and then their comments are frozen. It's disgusting. Whatever happened to friendly debates? You used to actually be ABLE to do that here. Now the MINUTE, and I mean MINUTE you say something contrary to popular vote, you're warned. Negative commenters, in my opinion, are so wrapped up in their own lives and desires/needs that any idea, or posset that doesn't comply to those needs is an actual affront to them. I'm not angry, I'm disappointed. I'd have thought you were better than that. To me you seem like a snob and I am leaving this community. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. Everyone here is a hater, and favouritism is rampant. The admin is a power hungry Nazi and only won't appoint me as a moderator cuz he's jealous of me. To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. But I've got to be frank, within the past year, this community has really gone down the dump shoot. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. Also, you stink. Go die in a fire. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there. Have fun in your stupid, pathetic little world and by the way, you all suck.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Pretty entertaining, though if I ever used one it definitely go through a grammar and spelling check before hand! I got one that had 7 misspelled words!
          My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
          It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Goodbye everyone, But I'm sick of hearing all this elitist bullshit. There is a difference between saying, 'I disagree with your opinion, and here's why...' and 'You have no right to call yourself vegan. Go eat a steak.' I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

(not that I'd leave, because there are too many fun people here ^_^)
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Here's what I got:

Goodbye everyone, But I'm sick of hearing all this elitist bullshit. There is a difference between saying, 'I disagree with your opinion, and here's why...' and 'You have no right to call yourself vegan. Go eat a steak.' Its sickening, to say the least. I know I am not alone here in this feeling. I know others who have left over the same thing. I know others will continue to leave over the same thing. I realise you have the animals best interests at heart, but you are not just pro-indoor housing, pro-rescue, anti-breeding, you are psycho-anti-everything that isn't exactly how you do things. Heaven help us if you decide to have children! Keep fucking that chicken.
              This reminds me a lot of this: http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
              "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
              "What IS fun to fight through?"
              "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Here is what I got:
                #1:
                Goodbye everyone, IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH CUT FOR ALL YOU HATERS???? It's a bit ironic, isn't it? You know, how your goal was to keep everyone from being offended, so that no one would feel the urge to leave, and yet here I've felt, frankly, rather offended and can't be bothered to stick around. How odd. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.
                #2:
                Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I know you will delete this post, or call me a troll. You'll probably block comments to it. I just think you need to be aware of how rude some of you sound, not everyone spends their whole life reading guinea pig forums all the time. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. This is getting beyond stupid, and that's why I am leaving now. I'll find better resources somewhere else, where I'm not treated like an inadequate child for speaking. I'll never recommend this website. Ever.
                cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
                  I got one that had 7 misspelled words!
                  Isn't that pretty much the point?
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                  X