Clear All

• Alright, then.

Kamen Rider Blaze

True name: Valzar Horai

Description:
    Race: Caucasian
    Species: Human
    Normal Height: 5' 10" Armored Height: 6'0"
    Normal Weight: 175 lbs. Armored Weight 220 lbs.

Armor is primarily black with orange trim on the gloves, boots and helmet, and a silver colored chestplate. Armor design is based of Firefly beetle. Armor has two modes, full and partial power. Full power adds a flame design to arms and legs starting from gloves and boots.

Equipment:

Blaze Gear: Transformation belt. Has a belt buckle with a firefly as seen from the top with wings spread as a design. Buckle rotates and position determines power level. Head facing up=full power. Head facing left=low power mode. Head facing down and buckle split=power down.

Blaze Sword: A bastard sword which is commonly wielded two handed, partially due to lack of experience, and part of his primary arsenal.

Abilities:

Burner Kick: A flying kick wreathed in flames used as a finisher.

Burning Slash: A high powered sword strike, used primarily as a finisher.

Biography: Mr. Horai was a normal man, working in a dull security job when he fell into a portal, bringing him in to the conflict. When he woke up he was wearing his armor and highly confused. He is figuring out the armor, and his main goal is to get home.

I know the bio needs work, but will this do for now?
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Yep. That will do. I have just the way to work him in too . Have to do something real quick, but when I get back I'll write him in.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Edited my one post to answer Colt.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Going to post an update for both Ghel and Andrew. It will be up to Ghel if xe investigates or not.

Comment

• Crud, I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but KR Blaze/Valzar emits a lot of heat in full power mode. To the point where things tend to catch fire if it's possible.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• No worries . Heh, just might want to stay away from any Neptunians.

Comment

• That's why I mentioned full power mode. Low-power mode (when he figures it out) does not put out that kind of heat.

Comment

• Andrew, would you be opposed to a reboot with your character? Think I went the wrong way about introducing the character. Don't worry the posts would remain the same .. but may introduce a 'new' (as in an old character that has not been seen in this game yet) character that would have been on Venus about this time.

Comment

• That's fine.

Comment

• You may change your mind .

Comment

• As for Kiki's power-level...
                        he he

Comment

• Heh, not yet in the time line. She hasn't even traveled to the past. .. yet. She is a character I played as a player a long long time ago.. she ended up too powerful though, so I retired her. No fun if there is nothing to challenge the characters.

Comment

• Sorry for the sudden addition of the scanner, but it feels that a KR's helmet should have an ability like that. The influx of information would cause headaches from overload until Valzar gets used to it, though.

Comment

• Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I've been rather busy with the holidays and extra workload at work. I'll try to get something posted, at least a reaction from Sapputiyok, today or tomorrow.

Speaking of which, what does Sapputiyok sense of Kiki?
                              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Pretty much the same as Valzar's readout. You do pick up something extra that his sensors just would not be able to. She has a bit of the divine in her. IE she has to be an offspring of what some would call a god. You would put her as maybe a granddaughter of one. (Ie she is the daughter of a half godlike being). Which is the untapped power source Valzar picks up, but he would not be able to tell it is of such a nature. You also sense that 'curse' on her. You wouldn't know what the curse is however.

Comment

Working...
                                X