Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How it it that Sapputiyok did not know that Kiki was the queen?
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Because the book you found did not list her name as the queen, and your vision would not separate a person of royalty from somebody who is not. Since time has changed, the book would not be a good source anymore. Remember the time stream is in constant flux because of the interference of the Rutopians. A day from now their might not be life on venus, or they could be rulers of the known universe. Which is why messing with time is never a good idea. As for memories of others, you get them from the time you see them .. so their memories would also not be a good source of knowledge. Memories and the time stream get jumbled, so even the temporary ability you have from Adam is not trustworthy. Also, though you've never tried to access Kiki's memories yet, when you do you will find that you can not. Time paradoxes, got to hate them with a passion.. because Kiki should not exist now. She should be in the past where she started out at.
      Last edited by Mytical; 01-07-2014, 05:43 AM.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• So... when I was going over Strongarm's memories of the Queen of Venus, he remembered someone else being queen.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Yes. When he was in this dimension, Kiki was never queen of the Venetians.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Just as a reminder, Valzar is not fully aware of his armor, yet. He just thinks he's in strange clothing that someone put him in. A scene where he can see himself in a mirror would probably be a good way for him to learn.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• If he can get to one. Remember, the Venetians are not just going to let him walk around. However, I did give an opening.

As for Steel's suggestion .. Stronarms arsenal would be long gone, but not what made his arsenal. Yes that is not a typo. Not who, what.

Sapputiyok does not have to know how to fight, whatever form xe chooses would come with the knowledge. Unless xe wants to call Colt in and switch jobs with him. That is always an option.
              Last edited by Mytical; 01-09-2014, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Bad idea. Colt would pull an Indiana Jones and escalate the war further.

Comment

• Actually there is little chance of that happening. Would be spoilers as to why, and don't want to give spoilers, but lets just say that the maker of the weapons is .. different.

Comment

• A couple questions: Is there still time for Sapputiyok to be able to change forms? And are the Venusians going to consider it fair if xe changes form before and/or during the combat?
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• There is plenty of time, and there really is only one rule in the combat. Win. You can use any ability, weapon, or skill you may possess. As long as it is only one on one, that is really all that matters.

Comment

• Will I be watching? If so, can I be keeping an eye out for anyone who might not be playing on the level?
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Yes, you will be watching, and yes you can keep an eye out. Once things get straightened out and people start remembering more of Strongarm, your character will be more active. Right now, he can be active. .. but as he is surrounded by warrior women .. may not be such a good idea.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay of the update. Trying to figure out an epic fight to post. It has to be worthy of a Venetian vs Uranian combat.

Comment

• Ok just remember that while Steel can appear just about any way you like Tyg3r .. his abilities have specific forms he must be in to trigger. Strength form for 'Armor and Enhanced Strength', Speed form for 'Running speed and agility', Stealth Form, Flight Form, and Camouflage form (for now these are what you have access to). Otherwise he is the equivalent of wearing a bullet proof vest that covers your whole body and does not interfere with movement. As time goes by and your bond grows stronger, more will open up.

Comment

• Can I get to the odd reading without getting in trouble?

Comment

Working...
                                X