Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then I'm thinking he's in Camouflage form?

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
      Then I'm thinking he's in Camouflage form?
      Yes. He thought it better then just appearing out of nowhere into a potentially hostile environment. Because as smart as the Utopians are, they still have a problem with 'aggressive' natures.

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
      Can I get to the odd reading without getting in trouble?
      Yes.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Did I read the post and do the deducting right?

Comment

• I should have asked this earlier, but what weapons are the Venusians using?
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Luckily no laser weapons (this is the future after all, so laser weapons would be available). If you've ever watched Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis, the staff weapons the G'uul use (Luckily without the ability to fire bolts out of the end of it)

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Ma%27Tok_staff
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Going to be a little for an update. My health has been on a rollercoaster last couple days.

Comment

• Don't worry about the game, your health comes first.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• At least I got an interesting if somewhat weird fever induced dream out of it. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...89#post1194789

Comment

• Where is everyone? I know I'm fighting one of the renegades.

Comment

• Colt is currently either charging into the fray, or else he's taking pot-shots at those he can tell are trying to frell things up.

Comment

• I assume that he's figured out that Valzar isn't an enemy, or at least not an immediate threat?

Comment

• Though neither of the other characters know much about Valzar, honestly they would think he is the least of their worries. Seeing as the average Venustian is 6'5" tall and about a head taller then the average Earthling Male. They also are wearing bones on their face. Which is also why Valzar would be able to tell that neither of the other characters are not the ones he would have to worry about as well. Not to mention that Venustian females would make somebody like Arnold Schwarzenegger IN HIS PRIME look like he was very out of shape.. yeah the sides are a little easier to distinguish. Now when the 'friendly' Venustians enter the mix... that could be a bit confusing.

Comment

• I hate to ask this, but I may have to retcon one of my attacks. Luckily, it hasn't been used in story, but it was directly identified in his character description. Burning Kick needs to become a spin kick rather than a flying kick.

Comment

• Ok. I have no issue with it, though I would ask that you review your character for any other changes that need to be made. So that way I know what evolutions might be good for them

Comment

• He's just starting, so he lacks most of his equipment, the sword that was mentioned, the mode of transportation that is appropriate towards his character style, and an eventual super mode which will be a long way off. He also is just starting to learn how to fight, so he fights like a beginner.

Comment

Working...
                                X