Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Sapputiyok sense anything "off" about Strongarm?
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• No, you feel the things that you did before he disappeared. Of course his memory of things is different then yours. He honestly thinks he did what history said he did.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• anything Colt finds "off"?

Comment

• Besides Valzar being there? Nope. Everything seems copacetic.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Steel and Valzar's suit. Steel can indeed interface and override most electronic devices. Now Valzar's suit is something different entirely, however .. Valzar can allow Steel to interact with his suit. Valzar can also revoke the access, causing Steel to be unable to further access. However, this could get interesting. Steel can manipulate anything metal into just about any form. So technically he could transform Valzar's suit.. including abilities. Because it is foreign tech, however, it would be limited in nature. Mostly elemental changes. IE he could turn Valzar's suit dark blue and the elemental abilities based on water, light blue and the elemental abilities based on air, and the like. Could get very very interesting.

Comment

• Working with Colt and Steel can make me into a form Rider? Cool, but I doubt it'll come up too much.
              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Usually I don't pack too many 'save the world/universe' things back to back. However, the death avatar has not just been sitting on it's thumbs while your group was saving the IDP/Strongarm's universe. Still a long way to go for the 'final confrontation' with death's main avatar. Buckle your seatbelts..it is gonna be a bumpy ride.

Comment

• ah... *looks over* OOOOO... what's this Big Red Button do?

Comment

• The suit's belt should still be there and visible, so a computer might be able to deduce that it is related to the suit's function and activation.
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• I kinda meant that Steel would tell Valz how to activate/deactivate the suit himself...
                      ...right now we seem to be kinda running with the idea of some sort of external system of removal, like the Iron Man gantry systems in Iron Man 1, 2, and The Avengers...
                      ...Kinda trying to RP-facilitate Valz learning how to self-remove the suit, like in Iron Man 3.

Comment

• The concept for the suit is Kamen Rider, not Iron Man. A henshin hero who's suit is a transformation.

Comment

• but do you get the point that I was trying to make?
                          I'm trying to rp Valz learning how to use his suit without Steel's help....

Comment

• Right. Sorry, my mistake.

Comment

• Yes I borrowed the swords from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Swords_of_Power and tweaked them a bit.

Comment

• I don't suppose Sapputiyok recognized the voice speaking in xer head?
                                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X