Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. It would be a voice xe has never heard before.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Just keep in mind. You three will have to do some old fashion investigation on this one. Currently there is no information on where the swords are. So, you will have to find out who might know. There are zero clues to go on, not even a guess as to where these swords might be. Might have to comb through the bad sectors of space, or might even have to find something on the rich and powerful to get leads.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• To the RED COIN!

Comment

• Ok, before any updates on my part..

Are all of you going to The Red Coin? If not, where are you going to start to investigate? I try not to assume anything, so your characters are going to have to post where they are going. (And you can even post arriving there, because nothing is going to happen on the way to wherever you are going). Remember that I allow a lot of leeway with my games, so as long as you don't post something outrageous like finding all seven or such I'll roll with it. Just make it interesting .

Also if you have an idea, but want to run it by me first..you know how to personal message me.

Comment

• I might as well travel with Colt for now. My character has nowhere else to go right now, so he would probably stay with a familiar face.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• okay... BEFORE I start with Colt acting kinda like the "Man With A Specific Set of Skills" on the cop-gone-wrong he's going hunting for...

...I KNOW I have to keep everything PG...

...HOWEVER...

Is there ANYONE AMONG THE PLAYERS who is AGAINST my character using "enhanced interrogation methods" on a bad guy?

Comment

• While I don't think the idea works, I'll say this, don't let my character see it.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Wait to see what Ghel wants to do. Once I know I can post an update for everybody.

Tyg3r/Andrew you can go ahead and get to The Red Coin (it's like the Canteena that in Star wars .. lots of aliens, some humanoid some not, etc). Only a lot more rowdier and the clientele is a lot meaner. Remember there are no laws in that section of space, it truly is like the wild west of the wild west.

Comment

• Though not totally helpless a Rutopian without technology isn't really all that powerful. They are very intelligent (of course), and have minor magic and mind powers, but not near as dangerous as even a Venustian. Of course they still would have a 'perception filter' (which is why neither Sap or Val can 'see' them), but otherwise rate a very low threat level.

Comment

• I don't think you've really described what the Rutopians look like. What does this fellow look like?
                      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Pretty much a demon. Something like Lucifer or such is supposed to look like. Which is one way you would recognize what he is. Another is just a gut instinct/feeling. Not to mention memories that linger from Strongarm and Adam. By now the power to change has worn off, but the memories linger for a bit longer.

Edit : http://www.wallsave.com/wallpaper/25...ns-449304.html something like the 'tall demon' in the first picture.
                        Last edited by Mytical; 02-05-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Don't forget Andrew .. this place is a known location for the seedier side to visit.

Comment

• IDP 'Dirty Cop' powers.

He has the power to create both illusions and duplicates of himself. He can only create five clones per day, and creating illusions does tire him out eventually. (He can basically make and keep any illusions for about 1 hour. The only one right now who could be fooled by these particular illusions is Colt. Sense the illusions do not have a power level, both of the others would just not see the illusions (except if they are in The Fallen's dampening field)

Comment

• Keep in mind neither Valzar or Colt know exactly where Sapputiyok is. They have a general location, but since Xe is in the dampening field, Xe is virtually invisible. With will and time, they can see xer .. but it will only take a short time before the quarry finds that somebody was in his office. If he does, things can get real complicated real quick.

Comment

• I'm waiting on Ghel... and a day to myself when I can just sit and WRITE... Mytical, you know what you wish to happen, so let's get THIS ironed out... in terms of equating movie captures in Hollywood to this RP...
                                Blackhawk Down = COMPLETE Cluster____
                                Act of Valor (jungle rescue and extract) = something went south
                                grab the badguy, valz and 'tiyok, and make it out of the bar DECADES before anyone has any clue WTF just happened = clean

Comment

Working...
                                X