Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a generally G-rated scene that is after the "enhanced interrogation" so you guys will just have to figure out what Steel, 'tiyok, and Valz will be doing for 96 hours in Dimension 317.

Comment

• More Act of Valor then anything. Basically you charge in, pass right through him (it was an illusion), Valzar is confused as to why you went over to where you did instead of after the bad guy. Bad guy makes doubles, the other two have to help by pointing out bad guys for you to take down with the speed boost from Steel.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• hopefully, spraying bullets keeps at least one copy down

Comment

• I want to make sure I understand... The Fallen has disappeared and taken all the patrons with him, so there are no innocent bystanders, correct? Can Sapputiyok tell the difference between the owner and his clones? And what is the dragon-like female's power level?
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• That is correct, the fallen has left taking the 'innocent' bystanders with him. No, the clones are exact copies, so all show that they are equal in power. The Dragon-Like Female's power is pretty high.. and climbing for some reason.

Edit : Yes Valzar picks up the same thing. The dragon-like female's power is increasing, but like Sapputiyok there seems to be no reason why it is increasing.
            Last edited by Mytical; 02-18-2014, 06:33 PM.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Andrew, Ghel, and Tyger I assume you are going to be working together to take out the 5 clones. What about the dragon-like lady? Leave her be or try to take her down?

Comment

• I'd suggest taking her out, but as Colt is a little busy trying to apprehend HIS target... I'd suggest the two more powerful team members do so.

Comment

• Right, I'll pursue her and try to figure out what she's up to.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Ok, she isn't going far though. She is staying in the room. Just wondering what Ghel has in mind for her character and I will post an update.

Comment

• Sorry, I've just been having a hard time coming up with what Sapputiyok would do here. I'll post something today.
                      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• No worries. I am going to be putting together the 'end game'. You all are almost ready to face down the death avatar. Once that happens, the game is going to come to a close. Fear not though, I have a lot of other things bouncing around in my head.

Comment

• Out of curiosity, does the bar have a mirror. Possibly behind the bar itself, like is seen in so many movies and TV shows? I would like my character to see himself and give his code name once before this game ends.
                          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Well we still got a bit to go, but yes, there are mirrors in the bar. You all still have to find the swords, track down the main death avatar, and such. Though we are going to the 'end game' there is still a LOT to do.

Comment

• I'm trying to decide whether Sapputiyok would object to the use of torture. I know xe has no problem with it on a moral level. Xe would say that to do what you have to in order to accomplish the goal.

But I'm wondering if xe would recognize that the information gained through torture is suspect - the victim usually tells the torturer what they think the torturer wants to hear, whether it's true or not. Our characters need accurate information fast, and I don't think torture is the way to get it. I'm just not sure if Sapputiyok would agree...

EDIT: Nah, I don't think xe would object. But now I have a question. If one of these swords was nearby, I would expect that Sapputiyok would be able to sense it, since each of them is an extremely powerful item. Just saying.
                              Last edited by Ghel; 02-25-2014, 11:26 AM.
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I want to apologize. Between doctors appointments every couple of days, long trips, and getting things ready for the move .. have not been updating this as often as I should.

Comment

Working...
                                X