Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry about it, Mytical. Take care of yourself first. The game can wait.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• None of the swords are nearby, he just knows where they are. If your character even gets within a mile of a sword they would know exactly where it is. It would be like a big neon sign saying "A whole lot of power right here!"
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• That's about what I expected.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Once you get close to one (exception, the one that heals), you will actually want to close your sight down. Cause you would see/sense things your character would not want. Things that makes what Colt is doing to this guy look like a picnic in the park. Speaking of which. Time for an update.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• By the way : Andrew? Ghel? Do you have any questions for the Dragon-Like lady?

Comment

• I want to ask about the seven swords, because I'm pretty sure Colt hasn't told us the information he has yet. I'm just not sure of the wording I want. Then I want to check a mirror after she's done.
              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Ok, she doesn't know anything about the swords. I will add to my post so that your character is aware of this fact.

Comment

• Just a note about Sesha. A lot of cultures have different outlooks on many things, Sesha's people are very extroverted.. and very forward.

Comment

• I noticed. Does she realize that I'm wearing a suit of armor, or does she think she sees my true form?
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Honestly she does see your true form. In her dimension her people have an innate 'true sight'. When she first saw you, she saw the armor, but then she activated her true sight. Somewhat like how Sapputiyok can see power levels, etc, her people can see a person's 'true form'. Illusions, armor, disguises, etc just have no affect on her people when they activate their true sight. Now she doesn't see power levels or aura's or anything like that, just what the person looks like in their original form.

Comment

• Colt

versus
                        The Bad

Let the theme song for "The Good The Bad and The Ugly play...
                        ...who will prove to The Quick, and who shall prove to be The Dead?
                        Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 03-03-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Going about right, Mytical?
                          I didn't think the ghost had to reload...

Comment

• You are right Tyg3r, being a ghost he needs no reloading. The only benefit is he is a bit slower in death then he was in life. He can pass through solid objects also. At least he won't go 'invisible' (though he could being a ghost), or use any type of teleport. He will stick to the rules of a shootout.

Comment

• h... well then this ghost is THE fastest in all the West... 'cuz he's shootin' up the town about as fast as Clint Eastwood in his "man with no name" westerns...

...and I can't help but see the black death-charger as Death Dealer by Frank Franzetta...

Comment

• I'm loving the morning / morning star symbolism in the sisters.
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X