Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam nods, and knowing earth customs shakes Colt's hands. The same flood of memory comes to Colt, including the knowledge that history must think that John Strongarm is the one doing this. Once history is restored, the original John will return, and he will remember doing it .. so the only two who will ever know the difference is Colt and Sapputiyok. The two of them can't even ever set the record straight, or risk a time paradox.

Pluto - not long after

The Uranians are an ... odd race. Though they can be killed they do not die of old age, being made of living ice instead of flesh. As they age and grow, some do enter a hibernation, and for all purposes can be considered to have died, but they can be roused with enough effort. Once in the stage where they have reached Pluto, they only speak telepathically. Sadly they are also slow acting at this stage. It is not easy to rouse them, and they are by nature very peaceful people.. this task will not be easy. It will take somebody passionate and dedicated to do this task.
    Last edited by Mytical; 12-18-2013, 02:56 AM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• As Colt made his way to Utopia, he thought, "I really hate quantum time-space meta-physics."

Comment

• Before Sapputiyok arrives at Pluto, xe changes into Strongarm's form. Xe attempts to contact the resting Uranians mentally, as xe now remembers Strongarm doing.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Utopia

One does not simply find Utopia. As it is the center of the universe, it's position is always changing. You don't find the Utopians, they know you are looking, and they find you.. if they choose. It does not take long for them to find Colt however.

Utopia is different then Colt remembers. It is a dying planet. It's plants look sick and dying, it's people look even worse (which means their filter has failed). It is a war ravaged land, not the paradise it was. There is an air of desperation. At least if Colt needs advice about DNA then he couldn't have come to a better place. They are eons ahead of any other race in science (except the war sciences which Rutopia has claim to).

Pluto
          It is easy to contact the more active ones. The response is a bit slow, and they take their time to think on anything, but contacting them is not the problem. Because it is mental contact they can 'feel' your true self as well as Strongarm. There is no hiding from such an intimate connection. Lying would be immediately known, and so would leaving anything out. No wonder 'Adam' had such a hard time convincing them. They saw right through his facade.

"Greetings to our Xiaxi, what brings you on this day?" Xiaxi roughly translates to 'meat suited friend' but is not meant as an insult.
          Last edited by Mytical; 12-19-2013, 05:41 PM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• In Strongarm's form, Colt suggested, "And if we added my DNA to yours in order to bolster your people?"

Comment

• Utopia

They have their doubts it would accomplish anything, and it would take time and research, but there is always a chance. They have yet to find any DNA compatible from anywhere else in the universe, but they will test your blood to see.

While that is going on, with Colt and them researching.. he stumbles upon a 'forbidden' file. It contains research from Utopian scientists that went over to the Rutopian side. It has some .. interesting things in it (most of which Colt can not understand, but there are two files that he does understand). ((Sending to you in PM))

Comment

• Colt blinks, and thinks, Hey, Steel? I dunno about you, but you're NOT a failed experiment. You're... You're a pretty cool friend.

Comment

• Pluto

As Sapputiyok approaches the Uranians in Strongarm's form, xe attempts to contact them mentally, in the same way that Strongarm did. Xe thinks about all the people that Strongarm remembered from after the war, who would have died in the war if the Uranians hadn't helped them. Xe lets xerself feel what Strongarm felt and shares that emotion with the Uranians as xe pleads with them to help end the war.

Sapputiyok's mind starts to wander. Xe starts thinking about all the other dimensions that xe's seen, about how Strongarm's Interdimensional Police has defended those places as well. Xe thinks about how Strongarm's trust in xer has allowed xer to help defend those places and the people who live there. Xe brings those thoughts back around to the reason xe's there - if the Uranians can use their amazing powers of defense to end this war and save the lives of the people of this dimension, then xe will be available to travel where xe must to ... undo Strongarm's disappearance (this part is vague, even in xer mind, because xe has no idea how to bring Strongarm back).
                  "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt

That's not the interesting part says Steel Do you know how many non Utopians have Utopian technology? I doubt they let many keep it, even 'failed' experiments. So why have they not taken me?

Sapputiyok

At first they want to discuss (which would take years, but a 'young' sounding voice is heard. "It would take decades for us to discuss, I have another way. Prove to us your dedication to this cause. Meet with the queen of the Venetians. Then, we will help." Seems a simple request, but from what Strongarm knows of the Venetians the only way you will meet the queen is if you best some of her best warriors in combat.

Comment

• Well, one part of it might be you crossing your own timeline, Steel... so long as you're still hidden under my armored vest as an undershirt, they should have less of a chance of seeing you. Unless they can see right through me.
                      "Any news on the DNA," Colt asked a passing Utopian scientist in a quiet, easy tone.

Comment

• "The DNA matches. With the influx of DNA we will live slightly shorter lives, but will be able to produce more children. We would like to make you an Honorary Utopian. If you ever need anything let us know."

Then he says in a whisper. "When the time stream is restored, find the Red Coin. It will lead you to a dirty IDP member. Find them, stop them." Then acts like nothing was said.

Comment

• Steel, I hope you heard that, too...
                          Of all the things in the multi-verse Colt could hate, dirty cops were top of the list. No, Colt "the Hound" was not a member of any police department back home, but he was a badge-carrying member of the Inter-Dimensional Police Department, and if there was a dirty cop on the force, Hound WOULD find them!
                          "Okay... so, uh... how do we 'influx' the DNA?"

Comment

• Though the Uranians can sense xer uncertainty, Sapputiyok responds that xe will try xer best to meet with the Queen of Venus.

While traveling the most direct route to Venus, Sapputiyok reviews Strongarm's memories of the Venusians, particularly the Queen of Venus and her best warriors. What were they like? If Strongarm ever fought them or saw them fight, how did they fight? What tactics would be useful?

Sapputiyok thinks of all this as xe travels, but when xe approaches Venus, xe returns to xer own form, hoping that appearing less masculine will help when xe speaks to the Venusians.
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Ok, Strongarm has no memory of doing this. The Uranians did not give him this 'quest'. As for the queens fighters, they are some of the best. If not for your ability to shape change chances are you could never beat them. However, Goldie would stand the best chance. Even though she is 'gone' she is still in your mind, so you can copy her.

You arrive on Venus, and are immediately met by the guards of the space station. However, since they don't view you as male, you are allow to pass. Getting to the entrance of the palace is not very difficult, however, getting in will be.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 12-24-2013, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Valzar awoke to the sound of battle. He was in a strange place, made of steel and plastic. Looked like maybe some sort of ship bed or something .. only with an odd door like non he had ever seen. He heard weird humming sounds coming from outside, then small explosions.

Colt

"You have done your part. We will take care of the rest. Again, we thank you for your assistance. Is there any help we can offer you?"
                                Last edited by Mytical; 12-24-2013, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X