This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt

"We have no desire to reclaim the device." Stated as a fact, no malice or anything noted. "We are done here with the DNA. Let us see the results." They introduce the DNA into a device.. Colt feels .. something. A presence, a good one, and then .. a cryogenic like capsule opens and there is Dawn.

Venus

"She was not the first here, the right of claiming is mine." Says a voice from the shadows. A very attractive oriental female with emerald green eyes steps out of the shadows. "I will claim him."

The guards bow to the figure. "Mistress Kiki, forgive us, we did not know you were here."

"Of course you didn't. If you did, I would have been very surprised." Kiki looks at Valzar. "If you want to survive this encounter, stay by my side and speak only when spoken too. I will explain everything later."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Valzar nodded to the woman, and decided to follow her for the time being. He also took notice of something odd in the way he was seeing things, including the fact that it looked like his vision held what looked like scanned data of the people he was interacting with.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Most of the Venetians show great strength. In fact the data on them show they are highly effective warriors. The data on this 'Kiki' though seems to conflict. There are two sets of data. One shows pretty much the same as the Venetians, but the other .. Valzar has no idea what to make of it. It almost seems to be no limit to her 'potential'. She has not yet tapped into it, and won't for many years, but if his data is right .. her right toe might be stronger then any of the other Venetians whole body.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Seeing Dawn, Colt muttered very softly, "Well, it's about damn time."

Comment

• Sapputiyok looks out of xer depth as xe struggles to answer Valzar's and guard's questions. Xe actually looks relieved as Kiki shows up to take control of the situation.

As Kiki passes near Sapputiyok, Sapputiyok speaks up. "Mistress Kiki, may I ask your help with something?" Xe pauses, waiting for Kiki to respond.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Utopia

Dawn blinks, stirs, and answers "Yes I have to agree!"

More of your memory of John returns.. so this is a step in the right direction

Venus

Kiki nods "Of course, if I am able." The guards politely wait for a challenge to come forth.

Comment

• Meanwhile in Valzar's mind ..

A female voice, recognizable as Kiki's, speaks to him. Explaining where he is, pretty much catching him up to date on what has transpired so far, and then she says "Here on Venus males are considered not much better then cattle. Me and you can communicate like this if you desire, but speaking out of turn might get you attacked .. or worse. I am sorry about that. Do you remember much of how you got here?"

Comment

• Thinking as well as he can, Valzar responds, "All that I remember is that I was walking my usual route in my job, when I saw a bunch of white lights, then when I woke up, I was here and dressed in these strange clothes."

"I'm sorry I'm not more helpful."
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Steel? Does this mean I'm now a father? Colt worried. He'd never intended to father a child, given his job meant he'd be a hideously absentee father.
                    If so, my "daughter" is gonna hate me for never being around, never reading bedtime stories, never giving her a damn pony ride...
                    Inwardly, Colt rolled his eyes. This was why he'd paid a doctor to remove his testicular tubes... so he'd NOT father a child. And now, he'd just sperm-donor'd a kid.

Comment

• Venus

"It's ok, we will figure out what happened, it might take awhile, but we will get everything straight. I sense you have some power within you, but know little about it. When we get John back, I think he will have more answers."

Utopia

Steel almost does a facepalm, but remembers that it would be Colt doing the facepalm and stops himself. "Actually since we are setting history right, it will be John who ends up being the DNA donor. You were also in his form, which is the same down to the genetic level, so I wouldn't worry about it. I think we stopped history from going backwards, but there are still some things that must be done to make it start going forward. How do you feel about fighting in this war? I think we are going to have to. This John was considered the hero of the Federation. I doubt many knew of this trip, so one would think that he did more .. memorable things also.
                      Last edited by Mytical; 01-06-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Sapputiyok looks rather nervous, being "on the spot." Xe attempts to portray confidence by standing tall and maintaining eye contact with Kiki. "It is very important that I talk with the Queen. I know it is not easy to see her, so I was hoping you could help... guide me..." Sapputiyok trails off, realizing xe doesn't actually know anything about Kiki other than that she is very powerful, so there's no way to know if Kiki will be willing or able to help in this situation.
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• The two guards seem surprised at something. Kiki nods. "I can help you see the Queen. The normal procedure here would be to challenge the guards to combat, to prove your worth to see the queen." She nods toward the two guards. "Did you know .. the queen is not a Venetian? Though she too does not like men too well, having her family killed and her and her sister raped and held captive for years? Well, it is not that the Venetians dislike men.. just that they do not like males trying to tell them what to do. The queen, however, does hold a slight grudge against earth males..which is why there is a war going on right now. So I will let you know, you do not have to challenge to talk to her. Because you already are."
                          Last edited by Mytical; 01-06-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Upon hearing the 'earth male' comment, Valzar tried to slip out of the room unnoticed.

Comment

• Colt straightened his bomber jacket a little. As long as I can fight asymmetrically. That's the way I operated back home, it's worked so far. So how do we get to this "Red Coin" place?

Comment

• Sapputiyok stammers. "You? But... how? That's not... that's not right." Sensing the guards bristle, Sapputiyok continues, "I mean, you're not what I was expecting." Sapputiyok takes a slow, deep breath as xe gathers xer thoughts. Watching Kiki's reaction, xe says, "I do not know if you can tell, but I am neither Venusian nor human. I came here on behalf of a human who I respect greatly, hoping to find a way to make peace before any more die on either side of this war. It seems that some of the things I was told about this war were wrong. I do not know how to proceed now, but I still wish to end this war without further deaths, out of respect for Strongarm if for no other reason."
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X