Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticing 'tiyuk's focus, Colt tries to look, but his focus keeps shifting away.
    Edging toward the door, Colt senses it's time for him to exit, stage left.

Comment

• "Sapputiyok, can you tell me what's gong on? Something is throwing off my sensors, and I don't want to power down here to try to take a look," Valzar said, confused.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• To Valzar, Sapputiyok says in a quiet voice, "There's someone there. Wait here."

Xe takes a step towards the Rutopian (still keeping out of arms' reach), and replies mentally to him. "Who are you?" Trying to convey that xe's looking not just for a name, but an explanation as well.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt

It doesn't take you too long to find the office in the back. Luckily right now it is empty, the owner must be busy with something out front in the bar. With your investigative ability you shortly find a safe with an electronic lock. To use Steel to open the safe, you will have to exit stealth mode. He could then either hack it, or if in strength mode you could easily tear the door off (of course that makes a lot of noise)

Valzar

As Sapputiyok goes leaves a female humanoid slides next to Valzar. Your HUD shows high strength and high agility. It also shows heightened pheromones. "I like a man in uniform. Can I buy you a drink?" All the heightened signs of interest in you as a potential mate are there.

Sapputiyok

The figure sort of chuckles and verbally answers as you get close to them. "Oh I've had so many names call me Naka. Or you can just call me 'The Fallen'. Not Utopian, not Rutopian .. somebody without a home.. welcome by neither."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Throwing the lock, Colt edges toward the safe. Drop camo for a bit and see if this lock is smart enough to let you finesse it open... We really don't want to be messy right now.

Comment

• The lock opens easily when Steel interfaces with it. Of course the information is not just laying in the safe, but a hidden compartment that you find. Five folders full of blackmail material on five IDP officers. There is a sixth folder that sends chills down your spine. It is on another IDP officer, but they seem to OWN this place. You have found the information on who the dirty cop is..
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt grins, "Gotcha."
                Steel, you've outdone yourself. EXCELLENT work. (If I had tried picking that lock, we'd still be here this time next year.) Time to steal this and then find our dirty friend.

Comment

• Gesturing to the non-moving mouth piece of his helmet, Valzar says "I can't really drink like this, but if you want to sit down and chat, I have no problem with it." Valzar then gestures to an empty barstool next to him.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Colt

Steel engages his stealth mode, and you make it out to the front of the bar. You see Valzar sitting next to a very attractive green skinned female with what looks like dragon scales where skin should be. She has long leathery wings folded up behind her, and pretty much just looks like a green dragon in humanoid form (Tail and all). You do not see Sapputiyok at all.

Valzar

She has a seat beside you, and leans in. "I've not seen you or your friend in here before, I would have definitely noticed. Are you and the one you were sitting with .. mates?" Apparently subtlety is not her strong suit.

Comment

• Sapputiyok decides to take a chance and sits down at the table across from the one who calls himself The Fallen. Xe sits awkwardly, fidgeting between a pose that shows respect and a pose intended for protection. "I am sorry for being blunt, but you must understand I am very confused. Were you the one who warned me about the swords? And if so, why should I believe you?"
                      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• You special sight just stops functioning, probably because you are now within this beings field. The Fallen nods "I was the one who warned you, to be honest I was surprised somebody could pick up my warning. As for why.. that is a bit more complicated. It requires some background."

As he speaks a .. vision of what he is saying plays before your eyes. You see a young promising Utopian learning with some figure you can not see. Even through this beings eyes, the figure seems just to be a white light. "Like most of my kind I was born on Utopia. I was the favorite of our king. My knowledge of science and magic was unmatched. I grew ever more powerful, and respected, but .. to my shame now .. I also grew hungry for more. I was always told to be patient, that eventually I would be the fifth most powerful being in the universe. I did not want to wait, and I was not satisfied with being fifth. I wanted to be even stronger then my teacher. To be unequaled in power." He sighs. You see him aging and growing ever stronger, pulling off feats the like you have never seen.

"My .. hunger for power led me to become a Rutopian. Turning my back on all I knew, to follow the one being that might rival my teacher in power. I was a fool, his honey tongue convinced me he could make me more powerful faster, but he could not. Instead I went from a cherished and loved pupil, to a slave. By the time I figured this out, there was no going back to Utopia." The second 'instructor' is seen as a shadowy figure. "Then I committed the one act Rutopians find unforgivable. I saved lives for no gain of my own. I was thrown out. Never to have a home in either world, banished. My tech was stripped from me, as was most of my magic. If I dared to create any tech beyond a certain point, they would come for me and destroy me."

"Now.. you asked why I warned you. I am trying to make up for my past cruelties. Even though it will never get me welcome back to Utopia..it might just make the nightmares go away." He sighs.

Comment

• Colt sidles up to Valz, still concealed, (but for who long he hadn't a clue) and whispered in the newb's ear, "The lady is trouble, pal. You're about to catch more cat than you can skin..."
                          Having given fair warning, Colt gave making it to the entrance hallway his best effort, even with dodging patrons.

Comment

• Colt

You make it to the entrance way and Steel seems to be having no trouble maintaining stealth yet.

Comment

• Okay... good deep shadows here. You can drop stealth so we can conserve power, Steel. Again, you've done marvelously today.

Comment

• Steel drops the stealth and enters 'recharge mode'. I am just glad everything went well. I will be recharging, but if you need to switch forms just let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X