Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Xe's my employer, actually. In fact, Xe shouldn't be out of my sight for too long. I need to go." Valzar got up quickly and went to look for Saputiyok.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Sapputiyok seems moved by Naka's story. "But why choose to be in a place like this?" Xe gestures towards the bar and its crowd with obvious disdain.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Valzar

You can not see her, but with knowledge of where she went, that is not an issue. As soon as you walk into the 'field', however, you essentially go blind. Your helmet is more of a hindrance then help here.

Sapputiyok

He shakes his head. "I did not choose the place, it chose me. Once it was a very nice place. I am hoping it will be again one day. I am not allowed to directly interfere, even giving advice is pushing the boundaries, but somebody has to do something."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt watches the bar from his shadowy corner, waiting to spot his quary.
          When we catch this wrong-cop, Steel, we need to drag them back to my dimension. But once we're there, I want you to do me a favor that you are not going to like... I don't think you want to be completely privy to everything I'm gonna do to "Wrong-Cop", so I'm going to ask you to disengage from me once we get to 317. It's to protect you, pal. The fewer folks who know how I get information out of a traitor, the better.

Comment

• Valzar backed out of the dead zone for his suit's sensors and thought, I need to keep an ear out. Listen for any hint of a rumor about those swords.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Between over-reliance on xer powers and concentrating xer attention on the man in front of xer, Sapputiyok doesn't notice when Valzar moves behind xer then leaves.

To the Fallen, xe says, "Can you tell us where to start looking for the swords?"
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt/Valzar

About the time Valzar's HUD notices somebody with a high power level, Colt sees his quarry enter the bar. Of course remember that he IS a member of IDP and not without powers of his own.

Sapputiyok

He shakes his head. "No. The swords are hidden even from us. I do know somebody here knows, but beyond that I have no information on where to even begin."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt re-read the file. oh... crap. this just got complicated.

Comment

• "Only if we give him time to react" suggests Steel. "Might I suggest speed mode?"

Comment

• Oh crap, there is no way Colt can keep up with this guy on his own. Not after reading that power level. Valzar thought, I need to keep an eye on this person, subtly.

Comment

• I don't think he's seen us... lets go for it. But, we've got to grab him, 'Tiyuk, and Valz in one trip. Don't you just love a worthy challenge?

Comment

• Wait... where the f*** did 'tiyuk go?!

Comment

• Sapputiyok, again through over-reliance on xer powers, which are currently cut off, doesn't notice any action going on elsewhere in the bar. Xer concentration focused on the figure across the table, xe asks, "Somebody? Who?"
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Steel, Speed mode. We gotta nail this guy.

Comment

• Sapputiyok

The Fallen answers "The owner of the place." He looks around. "You might want to get ready, something is going to happen soon with your friend that you come in with."

Colt

Steel goes into speed mode. Your target still seems unaware that anything is amiss.

Valzar

The female that sit next to you has gotten up, and moved toward the office door for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X