Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt leaps forward, blazing past some patrons, right through his target and slams hard into the dragoness before ricocheting into the wall.
    "What the hell?!"

Comment

• Sapputiyok

The Fallen sighs "That is my cue. If you will forgive me.." he stands, motions, and he and the other patrons just seem to vanish. All but the owner and dragon like female. Which of course also causes Sapputiyok to get back xer 'sight'.

Valzar

Colt was not even close, he suddenly went to the other side of the bar then where the person with power come in, seemingly without reason. He knocked into the female that had sit with you, but he seems to have gotten the worse of that collision. What is odd, besides that, is that Colt is moving much faster then he should be able to, but his power level has not changed. ((Neither Sapputiyok or Valzar picks up Steel's power, so to them Colt's power level stays where it normally is))

Colt

When you knock into the female, suddenly the room is full of your target. There has to be dozens of him. Everybody else seems to have vanished. ((Ie even Valzar has been replaced with a duplicate of this person)).

All but Colt

It is a good thing you all have communicators that allow you to speak to each other regardless where you are. Colt does not know where the real duplicates are. Valzar and Sapputiyok know that right now : 1 is behind the bar, reaching for some sort of weapon, 1 by the office door, 1 by the exit, 1 near the pool tables, and the last headed up some stairs.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Seeing the telltale sign of a copy of his target grabbing a "bar-suppressant", Colt whipped out his pistol and triggered a spray of shots in that direction as he tried to get to the copy of his target heading up the stairs.
        "SOMEBODY TELL ME WHICH ONE IS THE REAL DEAL!!" Another spray of pistol shots blazed toward the copy near the exit.

Comment

• Valzar shouts to Colt, "One near the Exit, one near the pool table, and one near the stairs! I'm going after the last." Valzar then goes into full power mode and runs towards the office.
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Sapputiyok takes a moment to take stock of the layout. Ignoring the illusory copies of the owner, xe runs after the owner/clone heading towards the stairs. Splitting xer attention, xe keeps a mental "eye" on the other clones and the dragon-like female while trying to keep the one on the stairs from getting away. Xe throws debris from the room to trip him up and dust from the stairs to try to blind him.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Hell with it!" Colt charged the one near the exit after shooting the dragon-lady in the back of the legs three times... to slow her down, move her, whatever. He hadn't read the file enough to know if she was a fellow evil-doer or not.

Comment

• The debris slows down the one headed toward the stairs that Colt is easily able to catch him. Since his powers are creating doubles and illusions, it is nothing for Colt to take him out. Sapputiyok sees this in time that she can turn toward the one at the exit instead. The one behind the bar is hit, so he is not going anywhere.

That leaves the one at the office door, which Valzar reaches easily. About this time the dragon-like female skin starts .. .bubbling. Her power level continues to increase.. but the increase slows down... and starts reversing. Her skin stops bubbling, and she just chuckles and leans up against the bar, watching you three. She pulls out something that looks like a badge, and lays it on the bar. She whistles the theme to those old western movies (which of course only Colt would probably recognize it). Seems she is no threat.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Crap, she might be an ally. Valzar thought, I need to deal with the target before I can tend to her wounds, though. He then continues after the potential copy in the office.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• "WHICH ONE'S WHICH, DAMMIT," Colt shouted at the top of his lungs in rage.

Comment

• The dragon lady looks at Colt. "Your friends have everything under control. Drag that one over here and we will wait until they have caught theirs."

Comment

• Steel, if you've got it in you, got to Power-Saver... Colt thought as he picked up a dropped billiards cue and broke it in half over his apprehendee's head. Keeping the thicker end, Colt dragged the now half-lucid copy over to the dragon-like female.
                        "Arright, so you know the theme song to "Last Man Standing"... an appropriately obscure choice. Sorry about the rounds in the legs... I didn't know if you where friend or foe, and didn't quite have time to figure that out."
                        His "collar" started wriggling, and Colt whipped the cue-half around with a rather satisfying "thrak!". The "Hound" smiled as the copy slumped back into semi-consciousness.
                        "God, it feels damn good to be able to do that without him crying brutality to his lawyer."

Comment

• Valzar pressed on the buckle of his belt, when he heard a voice say "Burner Kick". He repeats the phrase and launches a spin kick at the torso of his target, leaving a trail of flames behind his leg as it flies through the air.

Comment

• Steel goes to standby mode. The dragon-lady looks at her leg. "Oh I thought some bug hit me or something." (Her thick hide is pretty much like armor, she didn't even really feel it).

Valzar takes down that copy easy. The figure vanishes. Which means that the 'real' one is in Colt's hands (IE the original).

Comment

• Seeing this, Colt broke into something that only the villain in a movie could call a smile. "The Hound" chuckled very darkly indeed and ran his tongue over his teeth.
                              "Well, well, well. Look what I have here. This, boys and girls, is what we in my dimension, on my home-turf, call a 'Wrong Cop'... and he's a Wrong Cop who knows people who'll know what we need to find out. I'm going to... entertain... him for a while. Y'all cool your heels for a bit. I'm going to be busy."
                              He looked at the dragon-lady, "By the way, what's his name?"

Comment

• "Sesha, in your tongue at least. Not many are built to speak my native tongue. I am SPD" She shows you her badge. "We've been trying to get this place back into shape for awhile. With our .. rules .. it has been difficult." You can tell she has no fondness of the so called 'rules'.

Comment

Working...
                                X