Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nice to meet you Sesha. I'm Colt a.k.a. "the Hound". My armor suit's name is Steel, the blue-skinned individual is Sapputiyok, and the dude in the anime armor is Valzar. As for those Rules, you might want to look the other way or at least start heading home when it comes to Mr. Wrong Cop here... I've got plans for him neither you nor my three partners want to be part of. Speaking of Wrong Cop... what is Wrong Cop's name?"

Comment

• Sesha shrugs and answers "B'axis."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt smiled that vicious smile again. "Well, B'axis, you and I are going to have a long chat. I think the Red Coin is closed until further notice."

So saying, Colt went in search of a basement or attic. Preferably, one with tools.

Comment

• Valzar turns to Sesha and says, "Sorry for earlier, but I didn't know and couldn't trust you. Though this B'axis would only barely be a C-lister on my homeworld."
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Sapputiyok knocks down the clone xe was chasing and is mildly surprised when he vanishes as xe grabs him. Turning back to the bar, xe senses that the other clones have gone, leaving only the owner. Xe walks up to the others and says, "He knows where at least one of the swords can be found."
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Oh, I don't doubt it, 'Tiyok!"
              Colt came back, that evil, feral smile on his face. "What's more, B'axis has a basement, and a very nice assortment of tools, all nicely laid out."

B'axis began to laugh, but stopped when Colt produced a very nice 900psi CraftyGuy piston-powered nail-driver and pressed the barrel to B'axis' left knee.
              Colt got down in B'axis face and growled, "I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my friends don't like people laughin'. Get the crazy idea you're laughin' at them. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince them that you really didn't mean nothin' by it."

B'axis swallowed, then looked at Sapputiyok and Valzar, his eyes pleading.
              Colt continued, "You an' me gonna have a nice, long chat in your basement, B'axis. Meanwhile, my friends are going to make themselves nice and comfy on your dime. If you cooperate --like I know you're gonna-- I'll let you go. Now, let's go have that nice long chat. Shall we?"

Colt then dragged B'axis away, into the basement.

Comment

• It does not take Colt long to extract the information he is trying to gather. This person knows where three of the seven swords are. When he tells Colt about Pathfinder in the Sword Graveyard, however, Colt gets a very strong feeling that Valzar.. and Valzar alone should go there. This is a powerful gut feeling, but Colt does not know why he has this feeling.

The second sword, Shieldbreaker, is to be found in some Mindflayer stronghold. They mess with people's mind.. so it sounds like a job for Sapputiyok.

Fatespinner, however, is something right up Colt's ally. Last seen in a Wild West ghost town in dimension 771.

When Valzar asks about the Seven Swords, the dragon-like lady just looks at him blankly. It is obvious she has no clue what he is talking about. He then sees a mirror, and sees what he currently looks like.
                Last edited by Mytical; 02-27-2014, 10:00 PM.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Valzar said, "Thank you for your time."

In his thoughts, Is that me? I look like one of the Riders from back home. I doubt they would mind if I used the name. Kamen Rider... Kamen Rider Blaze.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• The screams of pain from the basement and tool sounds were gruesome. Then came the most chilling exchange of all.
                    "Y-you said you'd let me go if I cooperated, told you everything!"
                    "I am."
                    The gunshot was a shock.
                    Colt came back upstairs, covered in blood, and... other... bodily excretions not his own. His demeanor was as calm, cool, and collected as ever... but somehow colder.
                    "Yeah, the Red Coin is definitely in need of new management. Anyroad..."
                    As he reengaged with Steel, Colt told them what he had learned. After he was finished, he said, "We meet back at HQ with the swords, but I got a feeling we really should not spend much time touching them."

Comment

• "I'm probably going to need some transportation in my area," Valzar said, "Does the IDP have a motorcycle I can borrow?"

Comment

• Sesha says "I have something you can ride hot stuff.. oh and I have a bike too* She grins.

Comment

• Valzar thinks for a moment, then replies, "The offer is tempting, and maybe after my mission is over, I might take you up on your offer. But, for now, I just need the motorcycle."

Comment

• All

Each of you make it to your destination without incident.

Valzar

As you crest the hill, you see a graveyard. It also looks like some sort of battle has happened after the graveyard was built, and bodies lay in piles of bones..with various weapons sticking out of various places. On each corner of the Graveyard there is what looks like torches, unlit. There is a low fog (very near the ground).

Colt

You roll into town, looks abandoned. The buildings are in disrepair, boards falling off of them (or hanging loose). Tumbleweeds roll past lazily. You hear the sound of boots.. and a ghostly figure appears down the lane. His hand is near his six iron, and it looks as if he is challenging you to a gun fight.

Sapputiyok

You come to the entrance of the caves where the mindflayers are supposed to abide. There is another cave ahead of you, and one that bears off to the right.

Comment

• Sapputiyok spent xer time travelling brooding over what xe felt when the gunshot dissipated B'axis' energy. Was achieving the goal the only important thing? Did the ends justify the means?

Sapputiyok put all that aside as xe arrived at the caves. Xe stood on guard, opening up xer powers to scan for the sword, as well as any beings that might be protecting it.
                              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Steel, I got this... just... be very hard for a bullet to punch through, okay?
                                Knowing the "rules", Colt walked slowly, the wind kicking his duster dramatically, his hands in plain sight. He could hear the other gunfighter's spurs as the two combatants walked toward each other; one stopping before the old saloon, the other in front of the jail.
                                "Howdy, Stranger! This here is your town, eh?" Colt called.

Comment

Working...
                                X