Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Game] [OOC] Into the Black (Firefly-verse)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Rowan would be a good first mate. From the description of being cautious and event-tempered with previous work at a security firm, it sounds like she's got the makings of a second in command.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

I second the motion.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I think that kind of decision should be up to the crew-- and thus we have a first mate in Rowan, unless someone else has any objections.

Ellain, here are some background questions for you about Rowan Li:
        - What city did the Lis live in on Osiris? What neighborhood did they live in there? What was the blackout zone called by the locals? ("Blackout zone" is just a municipal buzzword.)
        - Tell us about the worst (or best) fight that Rowan ever got in.
        - What was the name of Ricket's private security firm? Was it ever discovered who stole the payroll? (This last one doesn't need an answer, it may or may not come up.)

Tyger, here are some background questions for you about Aiden McCuan:
        - What was the name of Aiden's secondary school or the highest school from which he graduated?
        - What was the name of the biggest media outlet/periodical on New Highland that rejected Aiden?
        - What was the name of Aiden's primary Browncoat contact?
        - What's the name of Aiden's favorite pub? What's his preferred type of booze and what is the name of the label?
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I'll work on those... gimme at least until 1am EDST, okay?

Comment

Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
            I'll work on those... gimme at least until 1am EDST, okay?
            Take your time. No rush.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
              I think Rowan would be a good first mate. From the description of being cautious and event-tempered with previous work at a security firm, it sounds like she's got the makings of a second in command.
              Works for me

Comment

btw... anyone remember the metal detector scene in Matrix? Put Wolf in that outfit... but with knives... LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of knives!!!

Comment

Hey... hey mister... *opens coat just slightly* wanna buy a knife?

Comment

well, he DOES carry the one pistol... and he pulls THAT... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad juju!!

Comment

• Mando doesn't go in for multiple knives.

Not when you can have just one biiig fuck-off knife.

Comment

• the "that's no' a knoyff" idea?
                        Wolf's favorite knife... is the one that kills you.

oh, Skipper, when there's a contact with the ship, Wolf's job starts. he has four signals:
                        one tug on clothing: I'm in their system
                        two tugs on clothing: Keep the other party talking another thirty seconds
                        three tugs on clothing: cut contact and leave
                        a kick in the arse: STFU and GTFO!!
                        Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 11-20-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• oh... and there's a few boxes of ammo too many to have been gotten without Wolf's... skillset. (hacking)

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                            the "that's no' a knoyff" idea?
                            Who needs ONE BFK that can be taken out when it's MUCH more difficult to disarm LOTS of knives? Besides, Wolf's favorite knife... is the one that kills you.
                            I never said that Mando doesn't carry multiple knives. Just that he generally displays only the Big One.

'Course, he's also carrying at least two visible guns-- one of which is a pretty big pistol-- at the same time.

Comment

• Tyger stop having a pissing contest with the nice story teller.
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                Tyger stop having a pissing contest with the nice story teller.
                                Always a nice idea not to try to irritate the person who can make life more difficult for your precious characters. BWAHAHAHA!

Mine is an evil laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X