This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer Oblivion, honestly.
    Someone I live with works at a Pizza chain and they're always doing shit like that to him.

Tnp is thankful they didn't die in a tornado last night!

Comment

• I'm thankful for any night in which I don't die, but False - there were no tornados in my area last night.

TNP is waiting for important test results.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• False. Not awaiting any at all.

TNP is off out tonight.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• True.

Tnp is doing bank stuff.

Comment

• False, I do that on Fridays.

TNP is considering getting a PS Vita.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• True-ish. I've thought about it, but I'm still happy with my DS Lite.

TNP can sing along to too many TV theme tunes.

Comment

• False, I haven't had cable for a good chunk of my life.

Tnp is playing some Pokemon.

Comment

• false...haven't played pokemon in a long while.

TNP will help me with my part of a class project....on the history of marketing of Coca Cola
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Could this help? http://www.coca-colacompany.com/stor...e-lore-slogans
                    I looked at it for like, five seconds and I already found several ways that they're marketing to certain crowds.

Tnp will check it out.

Comment

• TRUE!!! oooo got lots of little tidbits for my presentation! Thank you!

TNP will send good vibes for my group on this project tomorrow night since its worth 25% of our grade.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

TNP ought to read more books.

Comment

• true....I read to much as it is...but its not a bad thing right?

TNP will help me find a picture of santa claus NOT in red and white clothing and NOT drinking a blasted coke ><

Comment

• Easy https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fa...w=1024&bih=475

TNP has a fairly large library at home
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• False, I have a bookcase at home. I have to go to the library.

TNP is ready to go home.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True. I've been ready to go home since I got here this morning...

TMP has rather... ecclectic taste in music. (I have categories in my playlist for Disney music and Folk Speed Metal, among others...)
                                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                                X