Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUE!!!! can't wait for saturday at 6pm .... Start of fall break till wednesday morning!

TNP knows without looking it up, when the Cola Wars started?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False

TNP owns AND USES a "hardcopy" BOOK known as... a DICTIONARY...

Comment

• False, sadly.

TNP occasionally watches fansubbed shows.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• false.....at least to my knowledge.

TNP has an obession with a TV show.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I wouldn't call it an obsession...

Tnp isn't feeling it today.

Comment

• true...I have a presentation to give tonight in 7 hours....I still haven't quite finished my part...

TNP agrees with going to a chiropractor is good thing.

Comment

• With what I've been doing today at work, I might need one soon.

TNP needs a nap.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• true! sadly I have my presentation tonight at and won't be done till nearly 10pm.

TNP wants to see a new movie.

Comment

• False, at 6'8 it's not fun for me nor the person sitting behind me.

TNP is considering switching on the heating soon.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• False. We have only needed a couple of nights, so far.

TNP likes playing the more obscure video games.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Can you give me an example?

Tnp needs to clean his preowned keyboard.

Comment

• Nope but I need a new one period.

Tnp is relieved as I am something difficult is over with finally

Comment

• False, for now, anyway.

TNP dislikes getting up in the morning.

Also, SMFC, I'm talking about games like Cross Edge, The Guided Fate Paradox, games that don't get a ton of attention from most reviewers.

Comment

• Absolutely TRUE.

TNP likes board and card games.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• TRUE!

TNP wants to help me research my next english paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X