This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False maybe never had wine lol

TNP is fighting an inner battle (debating if i should get a subsidized federal student loan to help with bills and buy an electronic drum kit if enough is left)
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Loans suck.

Tnp has a good bit of $work$ on their plate this week.

Comment

• False unless school is work

TNP has a movie on Vhs that is starting to break (Pokemon the first movie for me)

Comment

• nope, managed to convert everything to DVD.

TNP enjoys simple pleasures in life.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sorta true

TNP had a hand me down car as their first (95 Dodge Avenger)

Comment

• Yup 1982 Honda civic

Tnp is going to bed soon
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True i hope

TNP Would walk through a portal if there was a chance they would end up in their fandom

Comment

• False, I think. I'm not really sure TBH.

TNP is about to take a road trip.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Could be either true or false, depending on how you define "road trip". Just got back from vacation (drove from Toronto to Vancouver and back) which would make it false, am about to get back to work (driving to the Eastern Seaboard) which would make it true if you include on-the-job driving as a road trip.

TNP has filled their car with ethanol-blended gas in a jurisdiction where the car has reached the legal drinking age.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Multiple times, over several cars.

TNP doesn't drive often.
                      Meeeeoooow.....
                      Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• I still don't have a full licence right now, so True.

TNP still has a stuffed animal that they owned when they were a baby.
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False, our house flooded a lot when I was a child.

TNP is in for a long night tonight

Comment

• True no sleep plus feeling like im gonna toss cookies

TNP has regretted letting pets on their bed

Comment

• true! up in pain because of an animals direct actions this morning.

TNP is sleepy because of the weather.

Comment

• False. I am sleepy because I'm up too damn late playing Shadow of Mordor.

TNP has no concept of queueing.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X