Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• semi true....when I was younger (read 10-15 years ago), I worked alot of third shift....slept almost all day, worked all night.

TNP truely loves thier job.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I love that my job got me out of retail. Does that count?

TNP is a twit. ... in that they use the Twitter machine.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• eh...close enough.

True, but I only really follow Misha Collins....funny guy!

TNP needs a vacation from their recent vacation.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• That might be true, but I haven't had a vacation recently.

TNP is going to post in the Fun Song Game soon.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• false... I haven't got a clue.

TNP has some manner of idea what they're talking about in Obscure Song Reference.

Comment

• False.

Tnp had a big mess happen fifteen minutes before it was time to clock out. :'(

Comment

• true...15, 10, 5, 2.....you name it...the bigger the fubar, the closer the time to leave.

TNP wants to try my new chcoclate chip cookie recipe.

Comment

• True got one?

TNP has been excited to find the teacher threw the plan out the window and played a movie all day
                  ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• false....I didn't have class today at all so thats even bettter.

TNP knows why a sprained ankle won't stop swelling even after proper care.

Comment

• false... but I >>>CAN<<< put you in touch with two folks who MIGHT

TNP thinks it should be illegal to pay servers $2.13 an hour due to the fact 95% of restaurant-goers DO NOT tip.

Comment

• True.

It's been raining where TNP is.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True.

TNP has no special plans for Halloween.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• True, at least right now. Neither Mrs. Crossbow or I have really been excited for it this year...

TNP is participating in a holiday Gift Exchange this year.
                            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• probably gamers christmas again this year....beyond exchange with family of course.

TNP did something responsible today....just like a REAL adult >.>

Comment

• True in the fact cleaning off my desk is "responsible"...
                                FALSE in the fact I had to be shamed into doing it... like a teenager.

TNP has days of really hating the fact they have Asperger's Syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                                X