This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False, I'm a bad coach.

Tnp is now going to be on the lookout for monkey ninjas.

Comment

• True - I need more friends at work.

TNP enjoys puzzles

Comment

• very true! the harder the better!

TNP is watching a movie at home
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False - at work.

TNP can suggest a new board game for my collection.

Comment

• runestone.

TNP is being klutz as hell for some reason this month.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False.

TNP has never played "Five Nights at Freddy's."
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• True. What I've read about it is enough.

TNP likes the SaGa series made by Square-Enix.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False, I'm not familiar with that game.

TNP has a birthday coming up within the next two weeks.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• false. not till march

TNP is going to bed within the hour.

Comment

• False, between needed studying and watching tonight's "Cutthroat Kitchen".

TNP is irritated by the inability to plan his/her life in advance due to jury duty.
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• false... but I did get called in for such. (Due to living in the next county over, I was dismissed. Even though I told His Honor, "I am willing to serve on a jury!")

TNP has never heard of, or played, Neverwinter Nights (the PC game of 2001)

Comment

• false, played and beaten it!

TNP wants to work for me tonight so I can go back to bed.

Comment

• TNP hates traffic going home.
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False.

TNP still plays a gen 1 console.

Comment

• Kinda true. I still have my old gameboy color

Tnp will help me on my accounting class so I can pass it

Comment

Working...
                                X