• Show
Clear All

• Wheelchair.
    Tnp is on break.

Comment

• True.

TNP wants popcorn right now.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True kettle corn ftw

Tnp wants to help me sort beads
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True

TNP is buying a new car.

Comment

• FALSE.
            Tyger owns the best little 99 Subaru Legacy SUS in da woyld.

TNP has never heard the original "Who's On First" Abbot and Costello routine all the way through.

Comment

• True.

Tnp has a cut under their pinky nail. Ouch!

Comment

• False.

Tnp wants to see my winter project
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True. What is said project?

TNP thinks my posts on this have way to many obscure game references.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• TRUE!!!

TNP has never worked PIZZA DELIVERY before, and therefore does not understand ANYTHING of what Tyger posts about.

Comment

• Mostly true. I have never worked pizza delivery, but I have had to go to people's homes to repair their computers. I've had to find hard to find places and delivered boxes that were roughly the same size and weight as a loaded pizza box.

TNP would like for their employer to pay them to travel.

Comment

• true.

TNP will explain to my ankle that its supposed to get BETTER not worse, so that i don't hav eto go back to the doctor!

Comment

• False, I would explain, but ankles are notoriously poor listeners, and I've had my fill of poor listeners lately.

TNP has read about the recent frustrations my ex-coworkers have caused our team.

Comment

• False but i probably should

TNP is regretting something in the past month *puts on dunce cap*
                            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• nope....not that I'm aware of.....

TNP will help me sort beads so I can write my english paper.

Comment

• False, I uhh... Lost use of my hands...

Tnp thinks that pancakes, sausage and syrup is the best combination ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X