This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False.
    Tnp just spent the past three hours in the cold.

Comment

• False, I was either warm or hot inside a building or a car.

TNP has read entries in the "Workday Phrases of Lore and Legend" thread.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• iin the past true!

TNP is having something hot for breakfast because its farking cold outside.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• true. Soup

TNP is willing to anonymously report my job to the TN Health Dept. for going 2 and a half WEEKS without hot water.

Comment

• true, get me the number.

TNP will take my accounting test for me tonight
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False. Well, I could, but I think I've forgotten how to count...

TNP can't put a Rowntree's Fruit Pastille (or similar) in their mouth without chewing.

Comment

• True, since I don't know where to get Rowntree's Fruit Pastille, I can't put it in my mouth at all.

TNP is counting all of the cheaters in the room.

Comment

• 3 people in the room including myself...no cheaters!

Tnp will drive me to physical therapy tomorrow so I don't have to deal with traffic

Comment

• False - so don't bother standing on the tee.

TNP either owns, or has owned, a vehicle which can't use regular (87 octane) unleaded gas.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Sometimes, I drive a truck that runs on diesel.

TNP has seen someone try to cross a freeway on foot without a bridge.

Comment

• true!!!! >< gods its annoying too since they only look one direction....the oppisite of the car more likely to hit them first.

TNP will tell me a good place to buy bulk perler beads in individual colors.

Comment

• True... Try here... https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheHous...shop-info-name

TNP thinks gerbils are evil and are secretly planning world domination
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• False, I don't think they're that smart. OTOH, I now have a lovely earworm, so please allow me to pass it on.

TNP really needs to get after an assignment that's due this afternoon.
                            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• true in fact its due in ....2.5 hours. >.>

TNP will go 10pin bowling for me, so I can stay in bed (no cost, just show up and bowl)

Comment

• False, I'm not the biggest fan.

Tnp will go and listen to The Harvest by Teen Daze because they have good taste.

Comment

Working...
                                X