• Show
Clear All

• false

TNP wishes Charter's network wasn't so full of glitches and blackouts

Comment

• True, blackouts can make somebody leave things unfini

TNP hates cold and dreary days.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False, I love them. Lets me stay indoors.

TNP loves orange chocolate as much as I do.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• TRUE!!! haven't had one in a few years haven't seen them :'(

TNP wishes it would be a white christmas, JUST for christmas day.....(not had one in 33 years)
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True! (Also you can find chocolate oranges in Walmart holiday candy aisles!) Snow one day would be nice.

TNP wants a Wii U for Christmas.
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• false, I bought one for myself a few years ago, the wind waker edition!

TNP will drive with me to my parents house tomorrow (HATE driving long distances alone).
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sorry, I have a two hour drive waiting for me tomorrow.

TNP has a cat that will stick its entire head in TNP's shoe.

Comment

• false, she just randomly bites my foot.

TNP is watching nathan fillion.

Comment

• False, I'm catching up on backed-up episodes of "Elementary" on my DVR.

TNP really needs to have the sense to go to bed at a reasonable hour.
                    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• 2am isn't reasonable?

TNP wants this rain to stop

Comment

• Not when you have to get up at 0530.
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• True, not only do I have a 2 hour drive ahead of me, but my sister has a 4½ drive.

TNP wants to sleep in this Christmas.

Comment

• Very true, and I'll actually be doing that tomorrow.

TNP wishes he/she could have slept in today.

Comment

• true! but had to much to do before I go to my parents house for christmas.

TNP wants to try my new reciepe for a homemade yeast bread.

Comment

• True, I love homemade bread.

TNP is not looking forward to the madhouse his/her place of irk will likely be today.

Comment

Working...
                                X