Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true, good way to travel, able to see the countryside without the stress of traveling.

TNP will help me understand this accounting homework.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• If I can. What part is giving you trouble?

TNP should really be getting some housework done.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• false, I got the house cleaned yesterday.

TNP wants to help me write this paper.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False.

TNP has had the weather affect their work schedule last week.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• true, but last 2 weeks not just one week.

TNP isn't looking forward to something tomorrow.

Comment

• True, back to work after 3 days off (I have a 4-on, 3-off schedule).

TNP has much to do and little motivation to do any of it.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• true, I have a house to clean, just no motivation to do so.

TNP wants a massage but can't afford it. (like me)

Comment

• false, I wanted to D&D.

TNP has the weekend off.

Comment

• True.

TNP is up way too early.
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True - but for me 10:00 am is too early.

TNP has an unusual pet.

Comment

• false, just a ghost, and a cat.

TNP is watching a TV show live (IE not recorded, not netflix, etc.)

Comment

• False.

TNP knows more about the Canon T1i DSLR camera than I do... and wants to help me figure mine out? *nodnodnod*

Comment

• false, sorry hun .

TNP thinks trying to adopt another cat/kitten, to help calm down my hellion of a cat, is a good idea.

Comment

• True but onky if it is the right cat (wouldn't suggest a kitten).

TNP is missing someone right now.

Comment

• true a few different people.

TNP will help give good thoughts/prayers/good energies/anything to help my friend (who is a member of this forum), to get into a very competitive internship with Disney.

Comment

Working...
                                X